chapter 14

Writer-Chan- HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE WHAT I ORDERED WITH SO MANY PACKING PEANUTS?!*throwing packing peanuts everywhere*

Bakura-*happily playing with the packing peanuts, happy kitty purrs and mewls*

Akefia- *coiled up in his coils, shielding himself from the packing peanuts, angry snake noises*

It was about five days from Ryou and Melvin's visit and it had been raining nonstop, the cats would dart from one room to the next, you currently were holding realm. You both watched shadow dart all over the place, you would hold him just like realm but he was very skittish and the slightest thing set him running, Bakura was the only one who could hold him."Bakura come calm your cat, he thinks nowhere is safe" you called out to Bakura as shadow darted as a loud Hollywood style crash of lighting and thunder happen "y/n your still there right?" Bakura said, "No I'm prancing around outside having tea with the pharaoh" you said, sarcasm lacing your voice, it was followed by silence.

"BAKURA I'M IN THE DAMN LIVING ROOM" you shouted, you felt realm press her paw on your cheek as if saying no shouting." YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT "Bakura shouted" WELL I WOULDN'T NEED TO SHOUT IF YOU JUST ANSWERED" as you shouted at Bakura who was still upstairs doing Ra knows what, then the lights went out. Realm was now hiding in your f/c shirt, only her ears were visible. "Y/N" you heard Bakura yell as he fell down the stairs "you okayyyyyy THAT IS CREEPY STOP" you said and yelled half way, seeing Bakura's eyes glint blood red against the slightest light "turn your eyes off" you said still freaked out, Bakura got up and picked shadow up "I can't turn my eyes off dear" he said walking to you, "are you alright?" he asked petting shadow and looking at you with glowing red eyes, "ya I'm fine" you said hoping your fear didn't give anything away. "Liar" you stiffened, he knew "what do you mean?" you asked still trying to stay cool, "I can smell your fear sent" he said rubbing his face on the pillow you were laying your head on.

"So you can tell all that by rubbing your face on stuff?"You asked his as he started to rub his face on yours, "I can smell it in the air" he replied still rubbing his face on your cheek. You glanced at realm that was meowing and growling angrily, "Bakura your angering realm" you told the albino cat person, at that moment realm pounced on his cat ear hair thing, Bakura jumped back with wide glowing red eyes "warned you" you told him petting realm, she was now purring and mewling happily "that cat is evil" Bakura growled as he glared at realm. "Well she's like her mommy then" you said proudly scratching realm behind her ear, Bakura was fixing his hair and tail fur and was about to lick his hand to groom "don't you dare groom yourself "you warned Bakura, but Bakura did what he does best, defy, and he licked his hand and groomed his hair" USE A FRIGIN BRUSH" you yelled doing your best Marik impression "I DON'T BLOODY WANT TO" Bakura yelled back, a loud crash of thunder made you jump, shadow darted from under the couch into our room, realm's fur was on end and Bakura was at your side almost instantly, "maybe we should go to our room" Bakura suggested "ya that's a good idea" you agreed.

Bakura-*in the box with packing peanuts, happy cat noises and chirping*>^<

Akefia-*freaking out from a packing peanut on him* WHERES THE TIN FOIL?!

Writer-Chan- *holding stuffed umbreon plush, speechless*