Chapter 23

TRIGGER WARNING, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME PEPOLE, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YA

Bad ending part 2

Bakura pov

It's been five months since y/n's death and I had resorted to things that would get me slapped by y/n, hell even the cats left, it was only me with the frequent visits from Ryou and Melvin, I was currently thinking of y/n, was she well in the afterlife, did she miss me as much as I missed her, I gazed at the knife I was holding, slowly letting it cut my skin, nothing was worth anything, I lost the one I love, I couldn't stand it anymore, the knife I was holding was a gift from y/n,"I can't do this any more" I said as I raised the dagger.

Ryou pov

I was going to cheek on Bakura, I was already at the house unlocking the door, I saw Melvin following close behind as I entered the house running up the stairs, what I saw made me scream.

Melvin pov( lots of pov hmm)

I heard Ryou's scream and ran to him, when I entered the once shared room, I saw Bakura's limp pale body, he was laying in a puddle of blood and had tears coming out of his eyes, the knife y/n had gifted him was covered in blood, I quickly gave Ryou a hug trying to calm him as I let tears flow out of my own eyes" w-why did he h-have to g-go?" Ryou whimpered crying.

Bakura pov

I found myself in darkness, the place I was in resembled the shadow realm, even in death I can't have her, I'll never touch her, hold her, or love her again, I started to cry, "y/n please don't forget me, I love you" I said softly as I faded into nothingness.