chapter 19

GOOD ENDING part 1

Sabrina-Bakura if yu don't stop whatever you're doing I will bite you

Bakura- I'm trying to get us out*wiggling around*

Sabrina-THAT'S IT*bites Bakura*

Bakura-*startled cat noises *

Marik walked towards you angrily, "your little pets won't stop me from erasing you mind" Marik said, cleaning the rod a bit before it started glowing. You got your one hand out the leather strap and did your best to undo the other, you could see Marik coming closer witch each passing moment until your hand was pulled away by Marik, he looked very angry and annoyed by this point."MARIK DON'T YOU BLOODY TOUCH HER!" Bakura yelled from where he was, "wish to go first do you?"Marik said" Akefia, bring him over".

You watched in horror as Akefia brought Bakura over and tied him to a pole (BURN THE WITCH! I'm so sorry).Marik pointed the rod at Bakura,"watch closely y/n, your next" Marik warned as the room was filled with bright light. You saw Marik smirking and Akefia looked more emotionless, and Bakura's head was looking down,"BAKURA!" you yelled panicking,"untie her, I would love to see the pain on her face" Marik said to Akefia as he untied Bakura. Bakura feel onto the floor freely, Akefia untied you, freeing you from your chair, you ran to Bakura, gently lifting his head onto your lap,"Bakura" you said softly, as he opened his eyes, his once red eyes were now colorless, his face showed confusion...."h-he doesn't remember me" you said feeling tears run down your face.

You sat there holding the albino cat person crying, "What are you doing? Your eye's are leaking" you heard Bakura say, you looked down his eyes were still colorless but they were more brown, you couldn't think of an answer. You heard something in the background and looked back to see Melvin come out of nowhere and falconpuch Marik in the face "MELVIN!" you cried out happily, Melvin picked up the rod and walked over to Marik,"you won't be able to kill me, I'll be back" Marik yelled at Melvin as Melvin activated the light-saber that was in the minimum rod "you really have no clue what your F***ing with here, do you? Melvin said as he stabbed and mutilated Marik, Bakura and Ryou where covering your eyes as Melvin went slightly crazy with stabbing him. You heard Melvin's insane laughing and Marik's screams of pain, you really wanted to see what was going on but with two hands covering your eyes you waited it out.

Bakura-*is on the floor sleeping*

Sabrina-well this is a part one because MELVIN CAN'T KEEP HIS INSANITY UNDER CONTROL

Melvin-I'LL GIVE YOU A HUG

Ryou- can we all just calm down?