New times

January 13, 1939,

Pinault didn't know what had happened after the long days of looking for Bruno's dog Maddie. "You kept complaining about your Visa," His brother was teasing him. "What are you talking about Steuben? It has been on my drawers for consecutive days, didn't you notice it? We had some Visa since we came to Los Angeles, California and now we kept it in there in case we might need it for traveling don't you think?" "Oh yeah you're right!" Steuben replied. "Thanks for noticing that dear brother. Besides since it is going to do some stuff, maybe we should go on Vacation with the rest of Bruno's groups and our cousins." His brother was concerned how bad the war is going to be. "Right after Woodrow Wilson died, I am afraid how bad the war is going to be, all the airports in Germany are closed so we can't go anywhere, besides we can go around Germany," "Oh that makes sense." He replied. "Do you think the place will get back to normal?" He nodded. "Hopefully, it will be." "Yeah I hope so too!" He said.

Bruno was selling boxes of chocolates as he holds the boxes that said chocolates for $5. Everyone in Germany bought the boxes of chocolates from Bruno. Cartier, Pierre and Jacques were selling pies for $10 while the others were working at the restaurant. Bruno and his gang had enjoyed the vacation in Germany and later on ate out with the rest of their cousins, classmates and their relatives. Germany has been a beautiful place for them to stay and managing all of their money they had until....... Now.