Billdip: Gravity Falls #37

For Oh_Miss_Believer1
Words: 289
"Can I kiss you?"

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked stiffly as I glared at Bill.

   He just shrugged and continued to hang upside down from the couch. Then, he continued to move into a different position every five seconds.

   First, he tried to read. Then, he tried to watch TV. Next, he tried to sleep (I guess, I really can't tell). Finally, he made a game of bothering me. He won't stop poking me.

"Could you cut it out? I'm trying to read," I gritted out. He only stopped for two seconds before continuing to poke me. "I'm serious. Cut it out."

He groaned, "But, I'm really, really bored."

I sighed, feeling a headache coming on, "That's not my problem. Go outside or go bother Mabel."

He considered this for a moment before shaking his head, "Don't wanna. I want to bother you."

   I groaned and attempted to continue to ignore him. I turned back to the journal I was attempting to read. At least he didn't continue to poke me. I was only able to get through two pages before I heard:

"Diiiiiiiippppper! I'm BORED!"

I groaned, "Shut up, Bill."

   I heard him stand up and leave. I almost grinned in satisfaction, but I didn't. I just tried to continue to read.

   Five very blissful, very peaceful minutes later, loud footsteps stomped up the stairs. I glanced up as Bill emerged from the stairway.

I sighed and put the journal down, "What do you want?"

   He smirked and walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders. He pulled me up towards him. Then, he smashed our lips together. I choked in confusion. He finally pulled away.

Still smirking, he said, "Can I kiss you?"