Prologue 1st version

Everyone knows what superheroes are, they are fictitious makings of writers and artists who, either have an intense passion for creation or are looking for a quick buck, that influence many forms of media in today's society. These characters start out as drawings on a page, then they become more, symbols of what is righteous and how people should be.

There are three types of people influenced by these creations. One of which is the person who doesn't take this type of thing too seriously, but can follow some of the moral code of these heroic figures. These can be your everyday people, like your accountants or business people. Or, they can be more heroic, in a sense. These could be your soldiers, who are the real heroes, that fight for their nation. People with this influence can be your policeman and firefighters, rescuing people and putting away the bad guys. Even the doctors, who bravely save lives knowing there is a chance that they could fail. There are even the people who are first responders who just want to help.

Secondly, you have the geeks, nerds, fanboys, and the occasional otaku (otaku- manga or anime geek). These people are greatly influenced by the superheroes, they practically want to become their on-paper idols. And so, they will work so hard creating a costume and cosplaying and "becoming" these meta-humans. Of course, there are also the people who spend so much time reading every comic book, or manga, known to man, just to be an expert on superheroes. Which is also rather strange.

And finally, the idiots that are so hell-bent on becoming superheroes, they will go out at night and try to fight crime, and usually get their butts handed to them, thus usually ending in a trip to the hospital. However, there are the people that can do really well in the vigilante department. Even so, they usually end up arrested. If only life was so simple that you could just go out and save the day... Oh wait, I did forget one thing, I myself am a superhero.