First job

"Woah!" I said in awe
"This is the home ec class and this is where you will be baking and making tea," Kyoya said.
"OK cool, I'm excited where are all of the tools and ingredients?"
Kyoya showed me where everything was and how it worked, also where the cook book was and so I began as he waved goodbye and walked out of the door.
I began to make simple things like pie, and little cakes, and while those baked I put 5 kettles filled with water  on the stove to boil.
When the kettles went off I texted Kyoya to send me some help or tell me where a cart was. He made a great debate on how he needs all of the boys and Haruhi so I found a cart on my own.

I put all of the kettles and cakes on the cart and walked to the music room.
When I walked in there were walls up separating the boys and their were doors, when I walked up to one room I was grabbed and turned around I seen Kyoya and he held a lead pipe like the game piece he told me to hide it in one of the rooms and put the blame on someone else but be sure to tell them. And when I go back to the kitchen write it down and come back with the yellow envelope.  The guests were to ask questions and write their observations down and 3 lucky girls would be chosen to tell us who they think killed the "man", with what they killed him with and where.

After 3 more hours of work they finally told who the murder was.
* It was Haruhi
*With the lead Pipe
*In the Study
None of the girls got that answer but the closest answer got 1 free day and a poster booklet.

At the end of they day I would be willing to do this job until I graduate, and it pays well