Is there an us?

As I was cooking breakfast I felt arms snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Smells good" I hear. "Thanks" I say back. I continue to cook as he lets go and grabs plates and silverware for us to use and sets them at the table along with the apple juice and glasses. I get the plates back off the table and tell him to sit while i fix the plates with eggs, sausage, and two pancakes.

I set his plate in front of him and and sat down as I put mine down also.
"Kinaki....Is there an us?"

" Kyoya....." I shook my head and put it down and prayed over my food. When I looked up he was staring at me "What?"

"Why not?" he said

"Cause.....uh I don't know really im blaming you." I say smiling while taking a sip of my juice.

He just looked at me smiling and we finished our food before going into our room and packing before we had to go back home for the week and pretend like we just didnt live like a married couple all weekend. But in a month its summer break and I cant wait. The beach with my sister and Kyoya. Paradise. Oh....wait. I forgot she was gonna work for our mapas friend this summer. I dont think its allowed but I convinced Kyoya to keep it a secret from the rest of the guys.

"Kinaki..." I was taken away from my
thoughts.

"Yeah Kyoya?"

" I was gonna wait till the summer began but this morning got me thinking, will you be my girl friend?" he pulled out a cute little ring with a panda in diamonds on it.

" Of course I will and you didnt have to get me this a hug or a kiss wouldve done the job to" I say laughing a little bit

" well why dont I give you those too" he said and winked

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n short but sweet