Let's Have Fun!

Hello, this is your writer, ThatWishingStar!

Sorry, this ain't an update. I've been working on all the requests and it's not finished yet.

Speaking, I want to tell that I won't be accepting requests for now. I need to finish all the request I had, and after that, I'll just make some imagines for those who I see on my notifications. To sum it up, I'll be doing it in a random way. Who knows, I might dedicate a chapter to you without you asking for it. :)

And, today's the 30th of April in our place... and today's my 18th birthday. Yeah, I'm 18 and legal; anyone can put me into jail starting from now lol.

To everyone who's sharing the same birthday with me, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US! MAY WE HAVE A GREAT CELEBRATION TODAY 😊.

Now, I just want to take a rest. Internship has been taking it's toll on me. Wah, I don't remember when I had my last peaceful sleep wherein I don't need to bother about waking up early.

And, 400K reads? I just posted about our 300K reads days ago. Wow, 'tis the best gift I receive. Thank you, my darlings! Thanks for supporting my works! Thanks for supporting this lazy writer though she's nothing but an enormous portion of a potato 😂

Let's have fun~ Shall we? 😊🎉🎂

Thank you!

Lovelots,

ThatWishingStar

P.S- I accidentally deleted my Line app, and now I can't retrieve my account because I forgot the password 😭.