Random Imagine

[W/N- Hi guys! So this is just a random imagine. I hope this wouldn't be the last imagine I'll update this year; because I am afraid I might get busy again for the preparation for the New Year. So, here it goes! Thanks for reading and advance Happy New Year to y'all!]

How BTS would ask you out

Jin: (sees you) What an angelic face! Hello, I am Jin. Nice meeting you, pretty lady. Would you care to have some cup of caramel macchiato with me, miss? (winks seductively at you)

Suga: Hey sexy lady! My name is Min Yoongi, but I would love it if you call me Yoongi-oppa. You see, I got the swaeg. It would be a miss if you decline to have a date with me. So, will you go out with me? (does a gummy smile)

Rap Monster: (spots you and ran towards you) Aye! I never see such a pretty woman like you. I know you like me, so let's have a date right now! (drags you away)

J-Hope: (holds your wrist) Anneyeong haseyo, I'm the Jeollado guy, J-Hope! Pretty eyes and nose, how can you be this beautiful? Do you want to have a date with Hobie~? (wiggles in front of you)

Jimin: (removes his shirt) So hot! Oh hey, baby. I'm Jimin. See this abs? You can have this; just date with me. Will you? (does some body rolls)

V: (sees you and bumps you) Oh sorry! But I am not sorry because I did that on purpose to be close to you! Isn't that great!? Oh, I forgot! I am V!!! Go out with me please? (throws an aegyo and mutter some alien words)

Jungkook: Ahmm. Noona? (blushes) Hi, noona. I am Jungkook, and-- and I find you really gorgeous. Will you date this golden maknae in front of you? (quickly hides his blushing face)

***

How BTS would ask for your forgiveness

Jin: (pokes you) Jagiya? Don't be mad, baby. I didn't mean to leave you there, I just got attracted to the limited editions of Super Mario plushies. Mianhe jagiya, please? I can't take your silent treatment to me! Please jagiya? Look, I even made you your favorite food. Don't be mad at me, okay?

You: (pouts and nod)

Jin: Yay! (hugs you tightly) Saranghae, jagiya!

--

Suga: (sleeps)

You: (sighs) He didn't even say sorry to me.

Suga: (wokes up) Baby? Are you still mad at me? (approaches you and carries you bridal-style) Mianhe, jagiya. I didn't mean to tell you that you ain't got swaeg. I know asking for forgiveness isn't cool, but I'll still apologize to you~ because I don't want my little jagiya to stay mad at me. Please, let's cuddle now. (throws an aegyo)

You: (smiles) Okay oppa.

Suga: Yeah. Now my baby have the swaeg like me. (kisses you)

--

Rap Monster: Don't be like this, babe. How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't mean that! Why can't you understand!? (swipes his hair)

You: Because you told me that I got no jams! And then you'll ask me why can't I forgive you!? Wah! (walks out the door)

Rap Monster: (grabs your hand) But I can't live without you, baby. I'm sorry, Y/N. Forgive me now, jebal? (gives you a backhug)

You: I know you would. (pecks him)

--

You: Yah! Why is it dark here?

(light suddenly turns on)

J-Hope: Jagiya, I know you're still mad at me because I got mad at you after you called me a horse. So, I dedicate this song to you. (sings Miss Right)

You: (cries) Aww! I forgive you, Hoseok-oppa.

J-Hope: Jinjja!? Gomawo, jagiya! (gets down and kissed you many times)

--

V: (pokes your cheeks) Jagiya?

You: Don't you even call me your jagiya.

V: (continues to poke your cheeks) Are you still mad? Look, I didn't push you to the mud purposely. I was just having fun and I thought it would be more funny if I made you dripping with mud. Sorry, jagiya.

You: That wasn't funny. (snorts)

V: I know, I know. (pulls you closer and hugs you) And that's why I want to apologize. Please? (shows his rectangular smile)

You: Promise me you won't do it again. (pouts)

V: Nae, jagiya! Yay! Asdfghjkl$>%£~¢¥! (acts like an alien)

--

Jungkook: Mianhe, jagiya.

You: No. (turns your back on him)

Jungkook: (gives you a back hug) Don't be so harsh to maknae, baby. You know what maknae wants, maknae gets. (smiles mischievously)

You: (backs away) Yah. What are you trying to do?

Jungkook: (kisses you passionately) Do you forgive me now? Please? Please? Please?

You: Okay, Jungkook-oppa.

Jungkook: Yay! (jumps all over the place)

***

How BTS acts as father to your baby

Jin: (the baby wokes up) Oh? Hello, my little daughter! What do you want to eat? Just tell Appa and I'll cook it for you! You want to play Princess- tea party? Wait here and Appa will wear his pink night gown! Or you just want to play Super Mario?

Suga: (carries the baby) Hey, Suga-junior. Wanna get some swaeg from Appa? You just have to sleep like a dead-log and act like a gangster! Appa is the best, right son? See? You just look and act like your Yoongi-appa! Oh wait! (gets his cap and put it in the baby's head) There! We're the Swaeg family!

Rap Monster: Do you want Daddy to play with you? (plays with the baby and accidentally breaks all the toys) Oh my... Daddy didn't mean to do that. (baby cries) Don't cry, baby! Come, Daddy will just buy another toys for you! (went to the mall to buy toys)

J-Hope: Look baby! Daddy J-Hope got a new dance step! (dances randomly in front of the baby) (baby cries) Why do you cry baby? Are you hungry? Let's call your eomma now. Y/N-eomma! Our baby and I are hungry! Cook food for us! (looks at the baby) Don't cry now, arraseo? (does some funny faces to make the baby laugh)

Jimin: Yah son! Come here at your Appa! (shows his abs) Appa's abs are sexy, right? (baby bites the abs) Ow! Don't bite that! That isn't a food, son! (baby looks at him with WTF face) Wae? Do you want to tell me that Appa got no jams? (baby nods) Jagiya! Rap Monster-hyung brainwashed our baby!

V: Oh look, a stuffed toy! (throws the baby on air and catches it) (baby cries) Oh? Who's crying!? Is there a ghost here? (looks at the baby) Are you a demonic doll? Kyaaaah! (baby cries again) Oh! It's my baby! Hi baby! This is your Daddy V! Why are you crying? Sshh. Don't cry.

Jungkook: (baby kicks his face) Aww! Who kicked me? Oh, my sweet little daughter! Hello! Why did you kick Appa's face? Don't do it again, okay? (pinches the baby's cheek) (baby cries) Hey! Why did you cry, baby? Don't cry! (carries the baby and sang lullaby) (baby didn't stop crying) Ah! I don't know what to do! Yeobo! Help me! (joins the cry of the baby)

***

[W/N- First, I am sorry if you did not like it. Well, I'm not good at doing a random imagine. But I hope you enjoy reading it. Vote and comment, please. Thank you very much!]