FOUR

Recap

I run like there is no tomorrow because if he catches me there won't be.
-----------------------------------------------
I see a forest and run to it.

Maybe he won't catch me. I mean he did look muscular so he probably works out but that doesn't mean anything.

A really tall tree, what a great hiding place. I climb up and a few minutes later, there he is. I need to be quiet can't let him find me.

"Emily I know you're here. You better speak up now before I do find you."

He can't be serious, can he. I mean yeah I ran away but it's not like he's my husband yet or something.

"Hey"

"Emily, why in the world are you up there?" He replied surprised.

"Well you see I thought you were actually going to kill, so I ran away and climbed up this tree."

"Climb down then I couldn't kill my future wife. That would put a real dent in my reputation."

"I see you care so much about me." I said sarcastically.

"Princess you know I do." He said it so sincerely, he's got to be lying.

"Let's just go before you do kill me."

We walked in silence but oddly  enough it wasn't an awkward one.

We got to the car and I jumped in.

10 minutes later...

We reached his and it was damn big.

Maybe he's a werewolf and he lives with his pack in this house. That would be cool. I would be the Luna.

"I'm not a werewolf."

Wait did I say that out loud

"Yeah you did."

Dang nabit

We got my suitcases and went inside the house.

I look around and every thing looks expensive. I could get used to living here.

"So where is my room"

"Correction our room"

"That's a big step. Moving in with you, ok but sharing a room. I think that you might have fallen and lost a couple of brain cells on that chase to find me. I'm not sharing a room, you can sleep in the guest room,"

"My house, my rules."

"Our house, my rules." I stated

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm still sleeping on the bed."

"Sure you are," I said sarcastically.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Do boys have no shame? I need to find a way to escape before the marriage. It'll be too late then.

Sorry for not updating for a while. My next update will be next. Either on the weekends or Friday.