Chapter 3: The Best Day Ever

Today is my third day at Tulsa High, and it's been pretty chill. I have so many girl friends already and three guy friends, one being Luke Gray. The other two are a couple, Mike Classen and Ash Lovett. I got to school this morning, only to be greeted by none other than Luke.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says to me as I walk past.

"Oh stop. We both know who the beautiful one is." I flirt back, eager to hear his response.

"Yeah.........that would be you!" He lightly punched my shoulder, hurting from the bruise I got last week back in Covington.

My first hour class, study hall, was 6 guys, including me. There was me, Luke, Mike, Ash, Louis, and Harry. Of course Louis and Harry are a couple.

"It must suck being single in front of these guys....." Luke nudges me and says.

"Well of course, Luke. I don't think I'll ever find a guy here........." I reply, hoping he asks me out.

"Well, Jake, that all could change. I'd gladly go out with you, if you want to." Luke smiles.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?! OF COURSE I WILL!!!!!!" I say and give him a giant hug.

By the end of the day me and Luke already know everything about each other.

"Can I drive you home? Maybe I can help with your first homework assignment....." Luke offers.

"I'd like that." I reply, beaming.

We then go to his 1993 Chevy Corsica, kinda not looking forward to riding in this car, and we're on our way......
___________________________

*Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been dealing with a lot of family issues but I plan on finishing this book by July/August*