Cr1tikal x hellbent

Requested by MelodyPuppyzis2fab4U

Hellbent who do you have a crush on? Melissa asked. "I don't like anyone." He said a little annoyed "I know you have a crush on someone, shima over heard you talking to dolan about it." "Of course she did, but why do you want to know?" "Because I want to help you and whoever you like get together!" "Good luck figuring out who it is, cause I'm going to tell you." Hmm... Oh how about we play 20 questions?" "What's that?" "A person will think of a person or object and and the people your playing with will ask questions trying to guess what your thinking about." " hm...Sure ask away." "YAY! Okay think of what your crush looks like, and I'll start asking." Okay." " So is your crush male or female?" "Male..." "So that rules out me and shima." "Well duh." "Umm... is it pringle?" "What! No!" "Okay okay!"

*time skip*

"ugh! I give up, I have no idea who it is!" "Hey Guy. What are you doing?" "Cr1tikal, just the person I need to help me!" "Okay, what do you need my help with?" "Figuring out hellbent's crush by playing twenty questions." "Alright right, so how many questions do you have left?" "Um two I think. Hellbent do you know" "Um...yeah it's two..." "Hellbent why are you blushing" "It's just hot in here!" "Jeez calm down, man" "I am calm!" " Cr1tikal just ask a question." "Okay. What does you crush wear on a regular basis?" "Umm..." " hellbent? You okay?" "Just answer me" "Umm...red jacket and shorts..." "Who is that?" " Cr1tikal! He's trying to say it's you!" "What! Really!" "Hellbent stop trying to hide and tell him how you feel!" "Umm...I really like you and your pretty cool." "Cr1tikal, would you like to go out with hellbent sometime?" "Sure."