Date night

Ayyy first new chapter in this book

Enjoy!

  I lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling it's date night and I have no Idea what to do. I could take him out to dinner or maybe watch a movie or something. No both of those ideas are shit I need to think of something quick. What would he want to do I sit there and think for a minute the stuff he would want to do wouldn't be suitable for a date night. After thinking for a little while longer I start to drift off to sleep. I eventually wake up its now 1 p.m. I crawl out of bed and into my bathroom, I throw off my shirt and jump into the shower. After I'm clean I stand in the shower still thinking what I'm going to do, still with no ideas I get out, dry off, and throw on some old clothes for now. I decided to call Shima and ask for help I'm about to dial her number but I pause. I remember she's not with planet Dolan anymore will she want to help me are we even friends anymore! I let these thoughts take over but I shake them out of my head I have to at least try. I dial her number and wait after the third ring she picks up "Hello?" It's nice to her voice again "Hey Shima ... How are things?" I can hear the awkwardness in my voice and feel the cringe run across my face. "Things have been really great actually, thanks for asking! So, what's the real reason you called anyway? I know you didn't call just to catch up."Shima always knows how to get awkward conversation normal again, thank you Shima! "Well... I need help with something." I say in a nervous voice "Did you lose your house keys again?" She asks I could hear the smirk in her voice "What no! That was one time! Anyway, I need help with a... date idea." My face is burning up with embarrassment I never thought I would say that to someone in my life. There's only silence on the other line should I say something? "Shima?" I hear running and it keeps getting louder. "Sorry, Dolan I had to grab something. It's a book I filled with ideas of for dates!" Wow, I sit there for a minute she has a book full of stuff like that. I guess that's a good thing in this case. "Thank you Shima, You're a lifesaver!" I shouted relief washing over me. "No problem now let's get started!" I heard the sound of pages being flipped "Who are you going on a date with anyway?" she asked I didn't respond right away "Umm... hellbent" I said quietly "Who, Can you speak up please?" Do I tell her she didn't hear me the first time I could back out now, no I can't do that "Hellbent." I say a little louder this time "It's about time you two got together. I have the perfect idea for a date for you too." I sit there dumbfounded she knew we were going to get together? "What?!" I needed answers now "Yeah I know you guys would together eventually. In fact, the studio kinda knew. Now about your date." I don't know how to feel about this "Alright what's your idea?" I asked changing the subject "How about a moonlight stroll? Super cute Right? That's a great idea I'm saved! " That's perfect, thank you,Shima!" I continue to thank her we wrap up the conversation and say our goodbyes. Now time to get everything ready. After a few hours of me pacing the floor and biting my finger so hard, there are teeth marks it's finally time. I look at myself one last time in the mirror once I deem myself looking good I leave, and walk to the coffee shop that I told hellbent to meet me at. I walk inside and the smell of coffee hits me like a boulder I look around the little place and spot hellbent sitting in the corner nursing his coffee in his hands. I walk over to him and sit across from him and smile. He looks up and a small smile cracks on his face "Hey Dolan about time you got here." I blush and try to answer but it comes out more like a stuttering mess. He smirks and finishes his coffee then stands up pulling me with him. "So what do ya have planned for us tonight?" he asked while leading me out of the little coffee shop. By now, it was already dark the stars in the sky twinkling bright and the moon starting to rise from over the horizon. "I was thinking we could go on a moonlit stroll through the park if you're okay with that." He looks down at me and smiles "Sure sounds like fun." He holds his hand out to me I grab it and we start walking toward the park. We get there quickly enjoying the scenery as we walked through the well-kept park. He spots a rather old looking swing set, he drags me over there with him. He sits down and gestures me to do the same I take a seat next to him I cross my arms it got really cold on the walk over but not an uncomfortable level. I hear some shuffling and a jacket being thrust in my lap. It's hellbents jacket, I look over at him, he's looking at me silently telling me to put it on. I shrug on his jacket it's still warm from where he was wearing it. It's a little big but very comfortable, I lean toward him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." 

Sorry this is late I had some stuff to do Hope you guys enjoyed it See you guys later, Bye! -C