Meeting Them

•I met Stephen Amell... I can't believe it happened and he's so nice and I told him he's amazing and I love watching Arrow. I was able to ask him my question and he answered. It was a really great experience (Meet&Greet above) 💓~Sam

Evanescent ~19

Riley Mendes's pov:

Jack and I get out of the cab as we are now in front of a really nice glass home, I look at Jack a little nervous. How come we're in front of someone's home? Jack turns to me and gives me a small smile before walking towards the side of the house. I follow him slowly behind as we walk up the pathway and towards the door that leads to the back.

"Jack, wh-"

"You'll see kiddo. No worries." I nod as he finds the latch and opens the door. It slowly opens and we walk in. Jack closes the door and I suddenly hear children from a distance. We walk towards the back and once we turn the corner, I see about two dozen kids running around, a few adults, Taylor, Aaron and my brother. They're all playing with the children. Taylor is giving some of them piggy back rides, while Shawn and Aaron are playing tag. I look around for Cameron, but don't see him anywhere. As Jack and I approach them, the guys smile.

"Ri!" Aaron says happily. Soon, all of the kids starts to come over to me and I smile as they surround me. A lot of them greet me and I hug them back as I squat down to give the younger ones a hug.

"Hi everybody," I say happily to be surrounded by them. I look up at Jack and he is in struck of awe. I pick up a little boy and stand as some of them run back over to where Shawn and Aaron is sitting. I turn to the boy in my arms "What's your name?" I ask him.

"R-Ryan," he answers quietly.

"I like your name. My name is Riley." He nods looking down. He must be around four or five years old. A shy type like me. "How old are you?" He holds up four fingers and I smile a little as I start to walk over to my brother.

"Hey sis," Shawn says and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, have you seen Cam around here? I have to ask him something."

"Uh," he looks around. "He was out here a few minutes ago. I'm not sure where he went. Maybe check inside." I nod and start to make my way inside. Jack decides to stay outside with the guys. I walk into the entrance of the beautiful house. I walk past the kitchen and make my way down the hall to hopefully find the living room.

"Y-you're really pretty," Ryan says to me and gently plays with my hair.

"Awe, thank you Ryan. I like your hair, it's in the hairstyle of my boyfriend."

"Is Cameron your boyfriend?"

"Yes he is."

"I saw him when he first arrived here. He seems really nice."

"Did you get to say hi to him?"

"No," he says sadly. "The other kids were surrounding him. Some of the kids can be mean to me."

"Oh," I say lightly feeling bad. "Well, you're going to meet him as soon as we can find him." We walk into the living room and find a woman clean a few of the toys in the living room. She looks up and smiles.

"Hi," I say politely.

"Hello, you must be Riley," the woman says. "I'm Nora, the head of the orphanage here."

"Yes, n-nice to meet you."

"Are you looking for Cameron?" I nod. "He is upstairs. He should be in the playroom on the third door to your left."