Authors note

Evanescent ~Authors note

August 7th, 2016 I complete this story...

I have no idea when you guys will be reading this, but hi!

Another fanfic completed and I want to thank all of you for reading this one. I had so much fun writing the first book and this sequel and I can't tell you how much improve I used. I remember as if it was yesterday that I was writing Incipient and now I'm here writing the the authors note.

I want to thank every single one of you guys for your support and it means the world to me that I can share my imagination with you guys. My favorite thing about sharing each update with you guys is your comments or reaction to an update. It honestly puts a huge smile on my face and keeps me motivated to write more for you and myself.

At first when I first started Incipient, there was only supposed to be one book. The ending would have been different if it were that case and I'm happy I continued with a sequel because my goal was for G to be able to be a part of Riley's life in the figure in a good way. I wanted you to see when Cameron proposed to Riley and that was the reason why I changed the ending to the first book.

The epilogue was very long well... It's sort of a long story *blushes* Earlier this week as August is slowly coming to an end, I realized most of my goals and wants for the book has happened. I never wanted to drag this story and so I decided to end it with the wedding because that was the only thing left to happen. Many of you wanted a wedding and so did I so I couldn't leave that out for you guys. Started the series in Riley's pov and ended and Cam's pov. I hope you liked it!

Because of everything I wanted has happened, there won't be a book three. I'm sorry! I really liked how this ending turned out and didn't want to over do it.

So, originally before I began writing Incipient or fully thought everything through, THERE IS A BOOK 3. I thought I'd end here, but there's still something that's missing. Several things actually so hopefully in the next few weeks I can plan and begin to write and edit.
I'm as excited to start that and the two other fanfics. (Hopefully everything doesn't overlap too much)

I really would like to focus back to Limerence as of right now with school going on. I think Hiraeth will be taken off until I have inspiration to write it. It's not what I thought it would be like and need to plan more for it. Still trying out different genres!

Preview facts for Book 3:
•Takes place more into future

• More like a spin off

• Ryan and Grace will be older

•Chester is living with them

•Cameron, Matt and Nash has their show

•The Dallas's, Matt, Nash are living in Australia

•Shawn, Jack and Jack have just finished their world tour and will be staying with them for awhile

If you want to check out some of the other fanfics by me, here is the list and I hope you like them! Note to self,

* Are the newly announced stories that will be coming out *

Jack Johnson Trilogy:
If Only You Knew (completed)
Always & Forever (completed)
Promises (completed)

Shawn Mendes Trilogy:
Alone (completed)
Memorable (completed)
Awake (completed)

Matthew Espinosa:
Grier Twin (completed)
Remembering Me (completed)

Sam Wilkinson and Kenny Holland:
Unexpected (completed)

Cameron Dallas:
Incipient (completed)
Evanescent (completed)
*Lassitude (Coming Late November)

Hayes Grier/ Jacob Whitesides:
Limerence (on going)

* Jack Gilinsky:
Empehral (coming soon)

*Draco Malfoy/Shawn Mendes:
Obliviate (coming 2017)

Thank you all for another amazing experience and thankful for wattpad. I honestly don't know if I'd share any writing if it wasn't for wattpad and my friends who introduced me to the app.