Falling in love with you

Sally's POV:

It is about to be my turn. Doll and I are getting ready to give these people a show. Dagger just went with his knives and he was amazing. Oh my! Am I falling in love with him? I think I am. Oh no, I think I should stop thinking about it and....OH NO here he comes. He smiles and he said, "Good Luck! You'll do great!" I told him, "Thank You." Oh my, I am blushing badly, I should  just stop, before he sees. Doll saw it and said, "You should tell him that you like him." I told her,"Is it really that obvious? I can't. It's hard enough to talk to him, let alone confess my feelings." Joker came on stage and said,"Presenting the tightrope acts, Doll and Rainbow!" The crowd cheered, and Doll turned to me and asked, "Are you ready?" I said, "Yes!" Then we went on the stage, and Doll began her act, perfect as usual. Now it's my turn......I hope I don't mess it up! I know that Dagger believes in me, so I will do it for him. I sighed and took my first few steps onto the rope.

After her Performance

Dagger's POV: 

Wow! She was amazing. She is an amazing and beautiful person, unlike Beast. I wish I could tell her my feelings for her, but what if she doesn't like me back? This is all confusing, I think I will sleep on it.                         Sally bowed to the crowd with Doll, and began to walk back stage. I smiled at her and said, "Sally, you were amazing!" She smiled cutely, blushed lightly, and chuckled, "Thank you Dagger. You did good too." I didn't even notice the other circus people staring, including Beast, who seemed happy for me. Probably happy that I finally moved on. After the show was over, I walked her to the tent she shared with Doll. When we made it to the tent she looked at me and said, "Goodnight Dagger, I'll see you tomorrow." Then she was gone. I sighed to myself, thinking about her. 

Sally's P.O.V:

As I prepared for bed, I thought about Dagger. I sighed, knowing that he probably only saw me as a friend.