You're.....Alive?

Sally's POV:

I woke up to a dark room. Where am I? I thought to myself. Then I saw a person come walking in and said to me "Well hello Sally!" I didn't now who it was because it was dark.....but the voice seems familiar to me. Then the person talked to me again, "Well aren't you going to say anything to me? Or do I have to cut your tongue and feed it to the dog?" Then the person came out of the dark. Wait a minute,"Dad?" I said. "Who else would it be?" "No, y-you can't be alive.......your dead!" "Well looks like I'm alive and I still hate you." Then he slapped me. "I never wanted you in my life, it was your fault that your mother died." 

Flashback  (still on Sally's POV)

My mother put my sister in bed, I still believe she loves her more then me. She never told me that she loved me or showed it, because when ever my sister is not around she would always hurt me. 

A Hour later

I woke up to the smell of fire, so I ran out of my bed to get my sister. When I got to her room I was too late. Her body was already burned and my mother was there too with my sister in her arms laying on the ground, so I ran out of the house and into the woods.

End of Flashback

"It wasn't my fault...I don't know where the fire came from!" "I don't care! You were still there, so I will never forgive you for it. That's why I kidnapped you from the freak show, so I can kill you myself." Then he punched me in the face and I blacked out, and I only had one person on my mind: Dagger.