Can't tell that I'm in love

Sally's POV:

After the show Doll and I went to our room and got dressed for bed."Hey Rainbow, Why did you look scared?" asked Doll. "Because I was nervous and Dagger was watching me," I said to Doll. "I know you love him and I feel bad that I can't tell him. Because you want to keep it a secret. I get why, it's just hard." Doll said. "I love him, but I don't know how to say it to him and I think about him a lot," I told her. "Let's go to sleep maybe that could help you," Doll said. "Your right Doll. That could help me thank you," I said. "Goodnight Doll." "Goodnight Rainbow."

On to her dream

I see a house on fire and the house looks familer. Is that my old house?! Why do I see people in it? The yelling and saying, "why did you leave us in this house?"   

The End of the dream

I woke up, sweating and crying. Thank Goodness it was just a dream. Doll woke up and asked,"Are you okay?" I told her,"I'm fine. It was just a dream about my past. That's all." But she was still worried about me. I told her,"I'm find Doll." But I wasn't. She asked me,"Do you want a hug?" "Yes, please." So she gave me a hug to make me feel better. We stopped hugging and she told me,"Think of Dagger, because he will make you feel better." I started to blush badly. Then I went outside to get some air, but I saw Dagger out there. He was walking around for some odd reason. I really want to talk him, but I'm scared to. He saw me, it's a good thing he doesn't read minds."Why are you out here and have you been crying?" Dagger asked. I said,"Yes and I needed some air." "Why have you been crying?" "Dagger it's find I just had a bad dream." Then Dagger hugged me and told me,"Everything will be okay." Does he love me back? Or is he just being nice? We stopped hugging and then he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I could not stop blushing. Then he stopped and he said,"You're not alone Rainbow." I could not stop looking at his beautiful eye's. Then he stepped back and said,"Well goodnight Rainbow." I told him,"Goodnight Dagger." Then he walked away and I was blushing badly.

Dagger POV:

Why did I do that? I'm so stupid for doing that. But why was she blushing when I kissed her? Does she like me too? I just need some sleep and I will think about it tomorrow. I went back to my tent, where I found my roommate, Drocell, playing his music box. I laid down and slept, to the sound of London Bridge.