Chapter 1

Happy Halloween! Hope you guys enjoyed, I however spent my evening helping my boyfriend and his friend help some random lady move out -___- yup no candy for me, but its ok they both owe me candy and ICE CREAM lots and lots of it <3 Anyways, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix: 

*Beep, beep, beep!*

I groaned as I shifted in bed and rolled over on my belly. The annoying constant sound continued as I helplessly looked for my cell phone. 

Oh my god. Where is that thing!?

After endless torture, I finally found it. I groaned and look at the time, 7:30, what?! This thing had been ringing for about two hours, talk about a heavy sleeper. I forced myself out of bed, and hit my shin on the edge. I cursed under my breath and half walked half hobbled to the bathroom. 

First day of high school and I already have a big bruise on my leg, way to go Arabella.

Yup, today was the big day the day i finally become an official "teenager". I showered and dresssed quickly before my mom started yelling at me to hurry up. As I was going into the kitchen I felt a shiver run down my spine. The taste of bile rose up to the back of my throat and as I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out.

I wiped my mouth and washed my face. What the hell, I'm I really this nervous? I cleaned up and thought about how much my life had changed since that night. 

I thought about my thirteenth birthday, how lonely I had felt although I had been surrounded by so many of my friends and family. However, in the back of my head I knew it wasn't real. Those people weren't there for me because they wanted to be, they weren't even my family. They were just there because they felt pity. Poor little Ari, lost her daddy, ugh pathetic. I promised myself not to let them win. I promised myself I would toughen up and never let them see me cry. Never again Ari, never again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

I walked with my friends to the ice house. We were to meet with Sam. He had asked me the other night to go out with him but I hadn't seen him ever since our break up. I was nervous as I walked into the ice house not knowing what to expect. I had in my hand a small green froggy I had bought for him for his birthday. We bought our tickets and waited for him but he was nowhere to be found. I texted him and called but he never answered. I was beginning to worry but I just shruged it off and continued to enjoy myself. Hey if he's gonna stand me up then I might as well enjoy myself, screw him I didn't need this bullcrap. We skated for about an hour and half before I got a call from him. 

"Hey I'm sorry, I'm here. Come out please." His voice sounded husky and sleepy, like he had been sleeping this whole time. I left the rink and went to find him. Although I was infuriated by him I still felt a slight spark at the thought of seeing him again after such a long time. My heart picked up a bit as I saw him in his black Northface leaning against the wall. I noticed worry lines on his forehead and skipped to him suprisingly happy to see him. 

He looked up at me with those big strong brown eyes i had once fell for. I shook off my desire to just hold him in my arms and casually walked over to him. As i got closer to him I saw something in his eyes. His worry lines were deeper than usual. The bags under his eyes were darker than normal. I looked at him and leaned against the wall across from him and waited for him to talk. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late something came up and I had to help out my friends" he managed to choke out. 

I stared at him as he fidgeted with his fingers, phone in hand. I reached for his hand and noticed they were shaking. I looked up at him once more and saw the redness in his eyes.