1

CHAPTER ONE
👓team flash n' the justice league👓

It's been 2 months since the race. When I said I'd miss him, I did miss him. Terribly.

But James Olsen is always near me like a pet. He has my number, my address, I work with him, and I had feelings for him. Kinda.

Barry Allen, a.k.a. him two paragraphs ago, had this adorkable smile that I can't do without fainting on the inside. He knew where I lived, and I had feelings for him. As well.

Wow I already sound like a flirt.

Oh shoot. I was late for work! I hurriedly darted across the streets of National City in human pace. I had a latte and handbag in my hand, and I tried my very best to not spill a drop of coffee or send my handbag flying. "Sorry! Excuse me! In a hurry, here!" I exclaimed to the slow citizens walking. "Just a few more blocks..." I looked up, and there was a big tower ahead of me. I stopped being distracted and kept on my mind on Ba— work! My mind on work. "Phew," I wheezed, catching some air. "The CatCo Worldwide Media Tower."

As soon as I opened the door, I didn't notice that the janitors were mopping the floor by then. I slipped and the elevator door closed. Stupid high heels! I'm gonna wait forever! And my coffee and handbag are gonna be ruined! No one knows how much time I spent booking appointments for Ms. Grant just to get that handbag! I thought.

I let myself fall until someone caught me, taking me to the back of the tower. Ooh, he saved the coffee and handbag as well. Dang he's fast... he's fast.

"Kara!" he shouted, sounding excited. "I saved you?!" his husky, but quiet voice rung a bell. It was Barry Allen, the tall adorkable man.

"Barry! What brings you here?" I obviously meant where were you the whole 2 months, of course. I hope he gets what I'm saying.

"Uhm, I was tryna defeat this metahuman speedster named Zoom so..." Oh sweet 7 pound baby Jesus he gets it. "Sorry."

"You really don't have to apologize, I get it. Why are you here again?"

"Well, you're the first person I could think of," he started. I blushed and vaguely smiled to show I was flattered. "because I haven't seen you in a very long time and sadly all my friends are either are in Team Flash or they moved far away from Missouri."

"Eh. What do you wanna do?"

"I wanted to introduce Team Flash to you."

"Sure, you run, I fly?" He nodded and in a few seconds we were at Central City.

"There's Star Labs," he pointed to a huge building in the public. "Don't worry, nobody goes to it anymore." I was gonna give Team Flash an F- on where to place a superhero hideout. Hideout.

By the time we got to the top floor where Team Flash was, I realized that this is like I'm gonna meet Barry's parents or something.

"Freeze!" A redhead pointed a huge gun at me. I put my hands up, and took a step back.

"Barry, is this Team Flash?" he nodded and shrugged. "Caitlin, she's no meta. She's an alien."