2 - Forgiven

Ray POV

DAMNNNN, I ain't NEVER in my life knew Raven could fight like that! I mean it's only been 5 minutes and she is already done beating down all 17 girls! And just to let y'all know this is such a turn on for me! I mean a girl who can kick ass when she need to just turns me on.....I don't know why so don't ask. Anyway Raven's walking over here now....and she don't look to happy either....

Raven's POV

Mh, told y'all that was gonna be easy I mean it only took me about 5 or 6 minutes to beat all them tricks up so yeah. Annnnyway I'm walking up to Ray now and trust and believe I and NOT happy!

Ray's POV

Raven stood in front of me with her arms crossed and like I saw she looked pissed! I got real nervous cause now that I know what she can do. Even though it's still a turn on....I'm kinda scared that she gon hit me or something.

"Um....Happy Valentine's day?"

SLAP!

Damn she just slapped me! That shit hurt, but it looks like she's about to cry....even though I should be the only one crying right now cause like I just said....THAT SHIT HURT!

"Baby please don't-". Before I could even finish she ran out crying. "Um too late..." Prod said looking at me. I gave him a straight face then ran after Raven.

Ugh! Prod is so dumb sometimes but right now I need to find out which way- oh never mind I just saw her run into the GIRL'S BATHROOM! Ugh....she's lucky I love her...

Prince POV

Well Raven just ran out crying, Ray got slapped and WE ALL GOT ATTACKED BY GIRLS! I warned Ray but nooooo he just had to come surprise her at school...I mean why couldn't he just have waited til she got out then surprised her at home or something! I hope y'all know after all the drama calm down me, Prod and Roc gon smack Ray for gettin us attacked I mean we told him but what can we say.... he never listens

Ray POV

So I'm in the GIRL'S BATHROOM and I hear sniffling coming from one of the stalls.....lucky for me she was the only one in here so I didn't have to worry about any other girls freaking out about A. Me or B. a boy being in the girl's restroom so I walked up to the stall and knocked on the door...

"T-This s-stall is t-taken...."

"Baby, it's me.."

"Please go away....haven't you done enough..."

"Rae I'm sorry....I didn't mean for any of that to happen...I just wanted to surprise my girl on Valentine's day....is that so wrong?"

"N-No, but thanks to you I lost my best f-friend..."

"I know....and I'm sorry...look, just open up the door...please"

"N-No, just go away....I don't wanna talk to you right now..."

"Baby please..."

"NO RAY! Just go!"

Ugh! I will not, I repeat NOT leave this bathroom with my baby mad at me on Valentine's day..so looks like I gotta make her open this door with the hard way....

"Ugh! Fine! I'll just go. You are just so difficult! You always gotta act like a drama queen and-"

Raven opened the door looking REALLY pissed off. "I know you did NOT just say I act like a fucking DRAMA QUEEN and how tf am I DIFFICULT I'M NOT THE ONE WHO-". I cut her off quickly with a kiss.

I didn't want her yelling at me again...I only said that such cause I KNOW how much she HATES being called a Drama Queen and difficult so yea.....but aye, I got her to open the door so it don't matter. Anyway she's not kissing me back but she's not fighting me off either sooo.....

I stopped kissing her. "So?". ".....You got 10 seconds to explain yourself"

"Ok, well you known how every year I get just you a Valentine's day gift then we Skype or something like dat, I tell you something sweet, we blow kisses through the web cam and blah, blah, blah?"

Raven nodded but looked down. "Yeah, but I thought you liked doing all of that stuff...."

"No, you got it all wrong...I do like doing all of that stuff with you but this year I wanted to give you your gift in person, and give you your kiss in person too! And I wanted to tell you the big news in person...not over so stupid web cam! Besides....".

I bit my lip and grabbed Raven's waist. "I just turned 18 last month and you just turn 18 a couple days ago so I was thinking maybe it's time to-"

"Ray, you know I'm not ready yet..."

I sighed with a nod "'I know..but it's ok... I will wait...even if it takes years....but Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"It won't take years...will it?". She giggled and shook her head. "No Ray..."

"Thank god!"

"I swear sometimes you are just too much.."

"Yeah but you know you like it" I say with a light smirk causing her to roll her eyes. "Whatever...anyway what big news do you have to tell me?"

OH SHIT! I won't post to let her know yet....

"Um, yeah about that I can't tell you....not yet.."

"Why not?"

"Cause, the boys said they wanted to be here when I told you". Rae smiled and grabbed my hand "Then what are we waiting for? COME ON!". "AHH!"

Damn! Rae took off running back to the class I mean I know she's in track but do she gotta run so damn fast with me right behind her....but eh, she's not mad at me anymore and that's all that matters...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for making this so short. I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to Vote & Comment please!