Ch. 9

****Cinna's POV****

I got up off of Harry's bed and was about to leave when Harry jumped up and gave me a bone crushing hug from behind, "Harry.......I......Can't......Breathe!" "Oops!" He said with a cheeky smile while letting me go and immediately I took in huge breathes.

"God Harry! Were you trying to kill me or...?!" I said jokingly while he just laughed. I love his laugh so much.

"CEILIA!!!!!!!" Liam shouted from down the hall. "WHAT?!" I screamed back causing Harry to chuckle and sit back down on his bed and go on his phone.

"COME HERE I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" I started to walk down the hall to the living room where I was met by a dark, empty room..."Okay Liam, where are you ?" I thought to myself while walking into the room before being sprayed with silly string "LIAM!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed while laughing and he turned on the lights and was laughing uncontrollably. "What was that for?" I said, fake pouting.

"Hey, that's what you get for scaring me yesterday!" He said inbetween laughs.

Ugh why does he have to be so cute.

"So you think I'm cute?" He said, smirking.

Oh shit.

".......Nooo......." I blushed.

"Uh huh, sureeee. Whatever you say Ceilia."

How can I like ALL 3 OF THEM?

Well, Liam is cute and sweet, Harry is cheeky and hot, and Zayn is mysterious and sexy.

Wow that actually really didn't help at all.

You asked the question.

.......True, but now I don't know who to pick, ugh.

How about all of them?

What? How can I date all of them?!

Be a polygamist, duh.

Not a bad idea but isn't that kinda, I don't know, strange?

It would take some getting used to but it would work...

I don't know what to do, and you're NOT helping.

It's worth a shot.

I'm not sure...

Stop being difficult and take the damn advice!

Shut the fuck up brain. UGH.

Haven't we already been through this.

"Ceilia? CEILIA?!" I snapped out of my thoughts to a hand being waved in my face

"Sorry, what Liam?" I asked while looking around.

"What were you thinking about?" He said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, uh, nothing." I lied.

"You sure? You zoned out for a few minutes.." He questioned.

"Yeah, sorry about that..." I laughed nervously before looking down.

"It's alright, so what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, what do you suggest we do?"

"We can play xbox if you want..?" He trailed off, obviously that's what he wanted to do. Whatever it's fine with me. "Sure, sounds good." I smiled and he dragged me to his room and we started playing a variety of games until around 6:30 when we decided to watch a movie, The Ugly Truth (I picked it out.) and then we fell asleep cuddled on his floor where we made a fort.

A/N- Hey look, I finally updated! I know it's short but I have been busy lately with school, babysitting, and I went to a concert so I've been pretty busy! I will try to update again this weekend :) Sorry for the long wait, but here was some Ciam for you guys (:

So should she take her own advice or no? What do you think because I'm confused as to who she should end up with.

VOTE IN THE COMMENTS WHO YOU THINK!

CIAM

HINNA

LOUNA

ZINNA

NIANNA

ORRRRRRRRRR

ALL OF THEM

(OR PICK 3 SHE SHOULD BE WITH IDK)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

OH AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IF YOU WOULD PLEASE ♥

Love,

♥ Paige ♥