Summer

Brzzz! Brzzz! A tall brunette lay there on the bed, it was surprising to see how such a masculine guy would have a room littered with assortments of plushies from animals to food.
Waah! It's 11 already Makoto thought to himself. Today was a special day it was Sousuke and his anniversary. Ever since they had graduated Sousuke unable to swim competitively joined the police force and they seldom met up. Today Makoto thought I'm  going to bake a cake. He rolled out of bed and changed into a green hoodie and black skinny jeans. Heading down stairs he began thinking of a shopping list. Hmm what should I make? I know Sousuke always liked strawberries and chocolates. Magical always teased Sousuke for having a girly weakness.
The last time Nagisa held a chocolate Strawberry in front of Sousuke teasing him until he dived for it and ended up missing me. As our lips touched Strawberry juice ran down his face. He gave me a devilish grin. The whole party cheered. Harum was visibly annoyed, secretly he had a crush on Makoto and ever since he found out. Me and Sousuke were to together things didn't go well.
Ahhh well I better have breakfast... I mean it's been so long since I've felt Sousuke's touch I miss him so much Makoto sighed.