Chapter 3

Makoto went to Haruka's house for a few days to think. He never saw having a family with sousuke this early into their relationship. It occupied him very much, he nearly lost one of the kids he was looking at ng after on the school trip at this nursery he was working at. 'Do you want food Mako?' asked Haru.
'Sure what do you have?' Mako replied. It was mackerel again this was Haru's favourite food and he almost lived exclusively on mackerel and rice. Mackerel was the third thing he loved the other two were Haru and water. Nagisa and Rei are also there along with Gou chan. 'Mako chan~!' Nagisa squealed as the smaller boy jumped and gave Mako a big hug. Rei shifted uncomfortably trying to hide his jealously. 'Wahhh Makochan is going to be a mummy!' they all exclained staring at a visibly uncomfortable Makoto who was turning deeper shades of pink. 'I'm not sure if I want this baby yet, me and sousuke have so much to do starting a family wasn't in the last four a while, it will be tough but I don't want to make him give up his dream.' Mako weeped. 'I'm sure it will be fine you'll find a way to keep the baby and both pursue your dreams.' Gou have Mako's hand a gentle squeeze. 'I hope so,  now I just need to tell my family about this in sure they will be shocked but I can't hide this tummy at this rate it's been nearly two months and my morning sickeness is kind of giving it away.' Makoto laughed. 'Thanks for the kind words and I'll see you guys Monday!' Mako waved.