Chapter Two-Change

3 months later Makoto was bustling about in the bathroom.  Sousuke comforted him and said, 'Ya know the results won't be faster even if you run around the block.'
'I guess.. ' Makoto sighed.
It's positive what are we gonna do??!' Makoto's face dropped.
'I'll get a job and take care of our family.' Sousuke said with conviction.
'But what about the dreams you have of being a professional swimmer. I could always have an Ab.. ' Makoto said nervously.
' Is that what you take me for Mako,  a guy who cuts and runs after getting what he wants. If I  have to give up my dream I'll do it for US!' Sousuke said angrily.
'Don't be upset you know it's been two weeks since we did... ' Makoto stared hungrily at Sousuke and licked his lips.
Their lips crashed into each other as their tongues intertwined each fighting for dominance. Sousuke began lifting Makoto's shirt and rubbed his pink bud. Mako to mewled in pleasure and he began to buckle. 'It feels so good.. Hurry I want to feel you inside me'

That's it guys let me know what you think. If you want the fully lemony goodness give me a comment of how kinky you want it otherwise we'll keep this as fluffy as we can.
Your dear neighbourhood Fujoshi ~_^