-Chapter One-

Emi's POV

"Rose! I'm going out! Want anything?" I yelled through our flat. "Yeah! You to get a boyfriend" she yelled back. "Says the one who is still single!" I said running out the door before she could get to me. I ran to the lift and I could hear her running behind me. "Open, Open, OPEN!" I yelled at the doors. Finally they did "Close, close, CLOSE!" I yelled a little too late. She caught me and started tickling me. "STOP PLEASE! AHH!" I screeched in the lift. "Nope! Muhahaha!" the lift doors opened and I sprinted out running through the lobby doors. Of course its raining outside. Yay! I trudged through the streets to get to the only store in ALL of London that sells Llama stuff. I really like llamas. Maybe I should get some candy too. I went over to the candy section and there was a guy sitting on the floor. He was looking at a bag of maltesers, basically drooling all over himself. I sat down next to him because the sour section was right next to him.

Dan's POV

Phil sent me to the candy store because 'They have the best candy!' I think he wanted gummy worms but I don't remember if they were sour or not. A girl sat down next to me and looked at the sour candy section. It was sour gummy worms. When I went to grab them her phone went off, really loud. I kinda screamed like a little girl and toppled over into her lap. Making her scream and then laugh. Her phone was still ringing. "Aren't you going to answer that?" I asked getting off her. "No. It's probably not important." she stated "Hi, I'm Emily but, you can call me Emi." she said holding out her hand. "Hi Emi. I'm Dan" I said shaking her hand. "Why is your ring tone so loud?" I asked "Oh because my friend Rose got upset because I never answer." "I'm surprised my friend Phil hasn't done that. I never answer the phone!" "One time Rose broke her arm and I didn't answer her. I'm such a fail." "Well that does sound pretty faily!" I said. By now we were both laughing really hard she was clutching her stomach and I was too. "I've-never-laughed-this-hard-in-my-entire-life!" she yelled trying to breath. "Well-that's-no-fun!" I yelled too. "If you are not going to buy anything I'm going to have to ask you to leave or I will call the police on you." The manager said. Emi got of the floor and crawled over to me. "I'm sorry. I'll leave." She said sounding scared. "Then why aren't you getting up?" he said clenching his fists. "Please! Don't hit me! I'm sorry!" she yelled and started shaking. Crap she was having a panic attack. I only know this because that's what happens to me when I have one. (I don't know if Dan has panic attacks so just bear with me and my friend just scared the crap out of me. Thanks Lindsey.) I hugged her and she hugged me back. The manager got mad because she was yelling and screaming in his store. I didn't care though. He scared her and as of right now it is my duty to keep her safe. I think I may be falling for her. Hard.

-Hi! So this is my second story so yeah. Bye!