Chapter (HOLYFRICKENJESUS I UPDATED!!!) Eight

PHILS POV

I opened the door and there was a Emily. "OH MAI GAWD EMILY AREN'T YOU DEAD IS THIS A HALLUCINATION LIKE WHAT DAN COME HERE JESUS CHRIST TAKE THE WHEEL!!" I yelled through the entire flat. I hugged her like she was a lion and didn't let go. "WHAT THE F**K PHIL!!!" Dan yelled and then i heard him fall over. "Emi?" He whispered really quietly and started bawling. She slipped out of my grasp and held Dan while he sobbed holding on to the white dingy scrubs she was wearing soaking them. "Shh Dan it's okay, I'm right here its alright now. It's gonna be okay." She said soothingly to him as I silently cried as well. You could still hear One Direction playing in Dan's Room. She had just bought Midnight Memories but didn't have a chance to listen to it so Dan did in her honor. I walked to my room and cried on my bed, well more sobbed.

Dan's POV

I was laying in my room with One Direction playing. I wasn't really listening to it but it made me feel like she was here with me. I heard Phil scream "OH MAI GAWD EMILY AREN'T YOU DEAD IS THIS A HALLUCINATION LIKE WHAT DAN COME HERE JESUS CHRIST TAKE THE WHEEL!!" Did he just say Emily? She's dead what does he mean... I started towards the living room yelling at Phil but as soon as I saw who he was hugging I lost my balance. "Emi?" was all I could make out before I cried. She rushed over and hugged me saying it would be okay. Phil ran off into his room. He looked extremely angry and slammed the door. We both flinched and then she looked me in the eyes and started singing.

"They're two lovers in the night

Waiting on the sun to rise

Passing ships into the night

Under different skies

But you just whisper what you said

One last time

I could have sworn I heard you say

That you are mine

Faded flowers in your hand

The best that I could do

It's the only way I've had

Of reaching you

I never saw it like you did

Didn't know that it was there

You don't see it in your hand

Until the end

Be the one and only, wait for me

Will you be the only one

Will you be, be the one and only

Wait for me, will you be the only one

What if I knew how to yell

What would I pray

What if I knew how to tell

What would I say

I will be the only one

If you say you'll never go

I'll be screaming out your name

From the back row

Be the one and only, wait for me

Will you be the only one

Will you be, be the one and only

Wait for me; let me be your only one

Be the one, be the one and only

Wait for me; let me be your only one

Will you be, be the one and only

Wait for me; let me be your only one"

She sang this played this song on her guitar before we played Truth or Dare. Her voice was angelic and basically fricken X-Factor winner worthy. I missed it so much. I never realized how amazing her features were. Her eyes were the color of a frozen lake and her hair looked like the fire trying to melt it. She was smiling and her dimples were showing. They were the cutest. I wasn't crying anymore. I couldn't take it anymore. "Emi, I love you." I said staring into her eyes. She started giggling. Shit. "Do you not know what that song means?" She said giggling at the end. I gave her a confused look. "It means I love you and me be your only one." "OHHHHHH!" I said laughing. "So...?" I asked her. "OH MY GOD YOU IDIOT DO I NEED TO BE ANY CLEARER! MAYBE THIS WILL HELP!" She said then kissed me.

OH MY GAWD I UPDATED I HAD WRITERS BLOCK UNTIL LAST NIGHT... AT THE GROCERY STORE... I'M SORRY!! BUT YEAH SO HERE'S A CHAPTER... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...