2

One Week Later - Rashaad POV

It was around 4 o clock in the morning as i made my way in the house coming home from the club. I never in a million years thought i would be deeply inlove with Cherish and having a child on the way but i was happy. The only thing i didnt like that she didnt wanna have sex at all so i had to go nine months without it. And we was only in month two and I knew i couldnt do it.

I made my way up the steps to see Cherish sound asleep as i took off my shoes and slid the covers back to slid in bed as i layed down but to feel the side of my leg get soaked as i felt thick liquid with my hand as i touch the bed. I looked at my hand to see a deep sharp red color as i noticed Cherish was bleeding as i woke her.

"What" she groaned

"You bleeding get up" i yelled as i called 9-1-1.

--

Trey POV

Me and Darius was in the car on the highway driving to Cherish house. I havent seen her and months and when Darius was calling her and she picked up he got the location of where she was at so boom, we was on our way.

We pulled up on a curb to see a nicely 3 story house to see the ambulance and fire trucks and police cars.

We quickly made our way out the car to see Cherish coming out on a stretcher as Rashaad was right there.

I walked up to make my presence known.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled getting Rashaad attention. Cherish looked over at me drowsy looking but she laid her head back down as if she was in pain.

"Why you here?" Rashaad yelled.