9

Cherish opened her eyes slowing as she felt her flower being licked on, she looked down between her legs to see darius pleasing her. She placed her manicure hands against his head and pushed his face down more into her wetness.

"Oh fuck" she panted as her legs began to shake

She was almost at her peak as she exploded and he licked her clean.

A smile covered her face as she looked at him, It was almost four o'clock in the morning and she didn't know why the hell he was even up.

"You can go back to sleep now bae" Darius said getting up heading towards the bathroom connected inside the room

She was taken back from the "bae" word but she was going to ignore it for now.

Cherish was nobody's bae. She was a young mother and she was going to enjoy every moment of this and was ready to get back on the scene and have fun.

Carly

Carly

Carly cried for a week straight on Jayceon couch. He finally sat down beside her and just stared at her for hours.

She was an beautiful girl with a perfect body to match but she was an crybaby. Cry for any and everything but this time he was confused on why she haven't even said a word but tears falling down her face for a whole seven days.

"You going to tell me why the fuck you crying or Im finna put you the fuck out?" Jayceon screamed

He was annoyed with this whole situation but little did he know Carly was really traumatized and need serious help with the stuff she was battling with.

Carly ignored him as she whimpered more.

Jayceon picked up her bag and threw it out as he grabbed her to throw her out as well.

"Jayceon please stop, I killed Marcus" She whispered in his ear and more tears fell

"I didn't want to do no more illegal shit but I need this nigga dead then at the same time its not even worth it" Rashaad said

"Let that hoe hoe" The nurse, Ebony spoke

"Well honestly I can't even speak on y'all situation cause I don't know what y'all been through and I actually apologize for just now calling her a hoe cause she seems like a sweet girl, but you have to let a woman do what she wants to do. Never let anyone bring you out of character" Ebony stated

Rashaad was visiting his son as always and he got use to the nurses but one stood out to him cause she made sure his child was okay and he respected her for that and started to confide in her.

"Thank you" he said finally looking at her fully

"For what?" She smiled

Rashaad just winked as he excused himself. He just knew he was finna start something