Chapter 1: Moving

Harry's POV:

"Harry, Love! Wake up dear. You need to finish up packing! 2 hours and we're leaving!" my mummy shouts out. I let out a groan and pull my baby pink covers off me.

Me and my mummy are soon to be off to America due to mummy getting a promotion which meant leaving Cheshire to go to California, surprisingly I'm happy to move. My dad left 2 years ago due to my "sin" of wanting to wear feminine clothes, luckily my mummy was okay with it and supported me still to this day.

But my dad was so disgusted with me so right after his outburst he packed his bags and left, never to be seen again. My mummy was obviously heartbroken and depressed which led her to lock herself in her room for a week but she soon got over it and carried on her life, which makes me proud of her and moving is such a good option which will let us forget about the incident and hopefully mummy will find new love and hopefully I'll make friends for once. 

Stretching my arms out I roll out of bed and walk into my separate bathroom and begin my daily routine, shower but I prefer baths but there's no time, brush teeth, light makeup and 10 minutes on my phone to check social media sites.

( Harry's outfit )

Hour and a half later...

I put the last of my boxes in the back of the moving truck then I jump into mummy's car.

"It's gonna take 20 minutes to get to the airport dear" my mummy says

"Ok mumma" I know I'm soon to get bored so I pull out my rose gold iphone6 and plug my white earphones and any noise before fades away. 

I'm searching for something that I can't reach

I don't like them innocent
I don't want no face fresh
Want them wearing leather...

--

So that was the first chapter, very short ik but I promise the next chapter will be longer due to more stuff that's gonna happen. Louis is gonna be in it but only for a snippet. 

- Renee

<3