Chapter 3: Giggles and help

( What louis will wear moslty everyday at work )

Mr. Tomlinson's POV

"If you all turn to page 45 and read the text, you should be able to answer those 10 questions on that sheet I've just passed out" I say which I get a quick response of teenagers groaning

"None of that, or you can all get two weeks of detention" I snap which makes them shut their mouths closed, I smirk.

Whilst they're doing their work and talking quietly I decide to reply back to important emails and grade papers. I've been working here for three years now and I can honestly say I enjoy it. I'm a dominate man and being a teacher is perfect for me; I like to be in control and to be always listened to with respect.

I take no ifs or butts from my students and they all know that. From some kids I've heard into their conversations that I'm the most feared teacher here and that just made me smirk in victory.

I continue to type and the students chatter starts to get quieter, I raise my eyebrow and look up. Their heads are focused behind me which curious me looks behind me and my eyes are soon laid upon a beauty.

A small boy is standing by my door way timidly and obviously scared. He has shoulder length curly hair which lays perfectly against his rosy pale skin. He's wearing a tight fitted nike top and light blue jeans that hug his legs and waist carefully making hips look heavenly devouring.

I bite my lip and look up into his eyes, and god his eyes are amazing. A light green shade that sparkle like the stars in the night sky.

"And who might you be" My voice echoes around the room

"I-uh my name is Harry, Harry styles and I'm new here" he says in a whisper which I could luckily hear.

I force my eyes to look away and look onto my computer screen. I look through my emails and spot what I'm looking for.

"Ah, Harry. Yes, you can go sit anywhere you'd like and one of your peers will show you what to do" I look up at him once again and he nods quickly before rushing of to sit next to someone. I catch a glimpse of his perky bum and mentally groan.

This boy is gonna kill me  

Harry's POV

45 minutes into the lesson people start to pack away which I'm guessing the bell is about to go. And I'm right. The loud bell rings in the classroom and people start walking out the door. I start to put my stuff in my bag and I suddenly stop when that certain godlike voice speaks up.

"Harry if you could stay behind please, I need to discuss some stuff with you"

My heart starts to race and I start to worry.

Maybe he's realised I hardly did any work, maybe I already got him ang-

I'm cut of when the door closes with a little bang, I bite my lip and look up and I'm faced with Mr. Tomlinson. I gasp and fall back a little which leads Mr. Tomlinson to catch me and wrap his arm around my waist.

I look up at him and immediately blush as he's looking down at me with a smile.

"Be careful now Mr Styles, we don't want you hurting your little pretty head now do we?"

I nod my head as a reply and my heart starts to flutter at his words, pretty?

I bite my lip and my cheeks start to feel hot from blushing so much and I giggle, I then stand up straighter and move back a little.

"Uh-I-yeah, Um so what did you want to talk about Sir?" I squeak out and blush again because of how my voice sounded

He walks back over to his desk and sits on his chair and points his finger towards him wanting me to come over, I obey and walk over.

"Well, I looked onto your school profile and It seems that you struggled in English in your last schools and I don't want to fail any other English classes so I'm going to tutor you"

I bite my lip and look down

"Don't bite your lip Harry" he speaks up again and I look up at him and my eyes widen

"It's a bad habit it and it will ruin your perfec- lips love" I smile and my heart flutters again at him calling me love

"So does Tuesday, Thursday and Friday sound good?" he says

"Yes Sir"

After chatting he writes me a late note and passes it to me, his fingers brush against mine and my belly starts to feel fuzzy and I giggle

"Bye Mr. Tomlinson" I then skip out of his class and make my way to my next class.