Chapter 4: Sinful body

Harry's outfit :

Harry's POV

Next day...

After meeting Liam yesterday at lunch he introduced me to his boyfriend Zayn, Niall; a crazy cute Irish kid who loves food and Melanie; a b e a u t i f u l girl. Literally. Her style is so cute! and we hit it off easily talking about our favourite brands of clothes, makeup etc. I'm proud of myself, I've made awesome friends that are not judgemental at all.

Once again I'm faced with Mr. Tomlinson's door, it's three forty five; the end of the day and it's time to get extra help for boring English. Poopy boring English, I'd rather be having my tea party with Mr. Cuddles right now.

I take in a deep breath and open the door, I'm welcomed with Mr. Tomlinson turning around flashing me his breath taking smile.

"Ah, Styles you actually showed up; thought you'd ditch me"he's says in a amused tone and my cheeks redden which then I let out a giggle.

"I'd never ditch school stuff sir, but you did make me miss my tea party with Mr. Cuddles" I stated with a pout. Mr. Tomlinson raised his eyebrow with amusement and chuckled- my goodness, even his chuckle is beautiful

"Well I'm sorry Harry, give my regards to Mr. Cuddles and say that I'm awfully sorry that you could not attend" he says with a posh sincere accent which makes me giggle, he's so funny.

15 minutes into the intervention, Mr. Tomlinson gave me a sheet to work out with funny long words and I'm getting frustrated. I'm confused with the work and these wooden chairs don't seem to help as they're all stiff and uncomfortable. I let out a groan and drop my pencil dramatically.

"What's wrong Harry?" Mr. Tomlinson's voice says with worry, I look up at him and pout

"I-I don't get this work a-and these stupid chairs are really u-uncomfortable" I reply with my voice cracking in the end. Gosh I sound really stupid; Mr. T probably thinks I'm a big baby-

"Why don't you come sit on my lap, it's comfortable and I'll help you with the work babe"

Mr Tomlinson's POV

Louis you stupid shit

You absolute twat, he's probably freaked out now and you'll lose your jo-

"A-are you sure? I might crush you..." I look up in disbelief and his green eyes meet mine. I awkwardly cough and nod my head

"Of course I'm sure and stop putting yourself down darling, you won't crush me babe" His face flushes red which makes him look so fucking cute to be honest. He hesitates for a moment but his small body rises from his chair and he picks up his work book and pencil and starts to make his way over to me, I push myself back on my spinny chair allowing him to sit on my lap.

And my god, his big curvy plump bum sits perfectly on my lap and I've got to hold my perverted thoughts away. But how do I do that? He's wearing a low cut short skirt which lays on his hips perfectly making his curves pop out perfectly. I bite my lip and let out a groan which makes Harry look back at me.

"Oh my god, I knew I was heavy I'll-" He attempts to get up in a rush but my hands grab his waist to pull him back down on my lap. I grip his waist a little too tight which makes him squeak and moan a little oh so my little flower likes that huh..?

Harry's POV

Mr. T is quick to pull me back down onto his hips and he grips my waist tightly which surprises me at first but makes my body heat up and my mouth hangs open letting a little sound of approval pass my lips.

I feel Mr. T's hot breath trail against my neck which just makes my whole shiver in excitement, I bite my lip and we literally sit in that position for 10 minutes.

"You're not heavy princess; you just got me a little excited with that sinful ass you've got"

(  YIKESYIKESYIKES, TEASING LITTLE HARRY ((;    -Renee )