The Red Carrot

"Officer Juan!" shouted Mia, my teenage neighbour as she stab me with her silver knife.

"Yeah, kill him!" shouted Lily, a nun living next door.

People kept on shouting as they throw rocks at me. I don't have the strength to fight back. I'm losing consciousness. Everything's getting dark. Then I woke up. It was just a dream.

I am Juan Venedicto, a police officer. Lately, I been having this weird dreams of getting myself killed by the hands of people I know.

"G-good morning Juan!" Lily greets me with a nervous tone.

"What's the matter?" I asked Lily.

"Her nephew Jonathan is missing, Officer!" Mia added.

"What!? When?" I asked. There's an abduction going around here for a month. Jonathan is the seventh victim.

"L-last night. We can't find him in his room. The only thing I found was this." Lily gave me a black colored feather. It is 10 inches long and 2 inches thick. They said It's from a Sigbin(a man-eating monster).

"I will investigate this right away." I said and I rushed to the headquarters to put the feather in the evidence...again. Now I have five black feathers.

The headquarter is empty. And it will always be like this. I went to the basement to check them. But what I saw is a 7 feet dog-like creature with thick feathers eating my bounded co-workers...a Sigbin.

"Hello there, my friend. Sorry, I got first." Said the monster, I ran away from him. Get outside the headquarters and ran home.

Outside of my house are people circling, I break through and saw the people in the middle. 5 people, one of them is-

"Jonathan?" I asked. He backed off away from me as I walk towards them. "What's wrong?"

"Stop right there, you scoundrel!" Lily's mad shout. And unsheated her knife, a silver knife/

"Oh, hello Lily! What's wrong with you guys? Where did you find them?"

"Don't play with us! We....We saw them in your basement! Good thing I was passing by your house when he shouted!" Lily said as she points her silver knife at me.

"Oh." I was surprised. "I should've killed him."

Lily threw her silver knife at me but I avoided it.

"Officer Juan!" shouted Mia, my teenage neighbour as she stab me with her silver knife.

"Yeah, kill him!" shouted Lily, a nun living next door.

People kept on shouting as they throw rocks at me. I don't have the strength to fight back. I'm losing consciousness.

"What do we have here!?" a familiar voice. "Sorry for being late Juan! Just finished eating your co-workers. Here, let me help you."

He help me stand up. And all of the sudden, I felt hungry. I feel getting stronger. I'm getting bigger yet getting so light. And the next thing I saw, is a reflection of myself in a blood bath...a 7 feet dog-like creature with thick feathers eating my neighbors...a Sigbin.