Character profile

Akuma Shinrin

Age:6 at beginning.

Looks: Black hair; one red eye, one black eye; pale skin; thin.

Outfit: black leggings, longish black top with a white rib cage across the chest, bandages cover all showing skin, Kakashi style mask attached to top.

Clan: Shinrin Clan. All members were killed in front of her when she was 1 month old but she remembers it all.

Past: Entire clan murdered by Orochimaru but she worshiped him as her lord despite knowing this. Allowed Orochimaru to experiment on her and turn her into a weapon because she believes her clan hated her and he saved her from them.  She is depressed but no-one else knows- not even Orochimaru. She had a demon sealed inside of her but it is not a tailed beast.

Demon: Ayame (meaning iris)

Meaning of her name: Demon forest

Personality: appears emotionless but is really depressed. She doesn't trust anyone but prefers to analyse a person and their past/personality before making a judgement on them.

Kekkei genkai:  Ketsuekigan. Allows her to control blood inside or outside the body. Her dojutsu (also called Ketsuekigan) is the equivalent of the byakugan and sharingan mixed together. Because of Orochi-pedo's experiments(couldn't resist) she can also use byakugan and sharingan separately.

A/N

 Sorry it's not a story update. I'm rushed for time and have been all week and I'm out all day tomorrow.