Seven-Mistake~part one

Valentine Pov-
I walked into my bedroom, my eyes heavy. Threw myself onto the bed, I let my eyes close.

It was close to midnight when Valentine opened her eyes, and found it impossible to breath. Bubbles danced around her, she gagged, trying to reach the surface of what ever she was in.

She gasped, the air knocked out of her. Something threw her to the ground. She winced, and rubbed her butt. She looked around the room she was in. Everything was shadowy, the only light was a swinging lightbulb in the center of the room.

A table was lined up under the light, and on top of the table sat a large book, with three daggers left of it, and a gun to the right.

Valentine approached the table, her legs shaky. She grabbed the book, turning it toward her. Opening the book, a cloud of dust flew up at her face, she coughed.

The dust cleared, revealing a paragraph of blood red words on the aged paper. She began to read it, curiously.

You will shead the blood
Of your loved.
You will forever be sinned,
By your kin.
No matter how your
Faith changes,
You will never be forgiven.
You will be hated.
Even in death,
Your soul will be trapped,
For no matter how hard
You attempt to escape,
Your  mind always wins.

You have one choice.
Kill or be killed.

Her eyes widened. "Kill or be killed." She slammed the book closed. She sat down on the floor, tears unexpectedly falling from her eyes. Wake up. She chanted in her mind. Just wake up.

And she did.

I gasped and sat up, my pillow was drenched in sweat, my heart beating harshly against my rib cage. I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I looked around my bedroom searching for my inhaler.

I gasped and fell off my bed. I rolled over and grabbed my neck. This is it. I'm going to die, on a floor. I turned my head to the side, and underneath my bed was the color of red.

I reached out, and grabbed the piece of plastic. I placed the top part into my mouth, and took a deep breath in. My lungs stopped burning.

Ok. I'm ok.

I sat up and put my inhaler on the nightstand, just in case. I got into my bed, and closed my eyes.

I. Can't. Sleep.

Ugh.

Why did I have to have a asthma attack? Know I can't fall asleep. Crap.

I rolled onto my side, my eyes still closed. Maybe if I think about sleep I would fall asleep..? Nah.

Count sheep..?
Nah.
Bed time stories..?
Nah.
Warm milk....?
Heck yeah.

I opened my eyes and rolled off my bed once more. Slipping in my bunny slippers, I grabbed my phone from the night stand.

Ow. The bright light stings.

3:08pm.

Okay, everyone should be asleep. I put on my shower robe, and walked out my door my phone's light guiding my way.