Chapter I- Once

I've given myself to Stanley for a long time, to me he's  like a brother,father, guardian but what makes him seem more than everything that I could possibly one day neglect my family because of him?

I've gone through a severe life , a life that I was more than willing to end it but due to my faith and childhood religious moral I've learn't I can't just end my life until Stanley came and heard my story as a girl somewhere without family living with me, it was hard at times but I tried with my own hard work to persevere it.

I live abroad because of school and since I have my own accommodation, I live as though I were an adult but I still not agree am an adult-I'm only 22 and never accepted the term "adult. Ever since I was young , I rejected to grow so I won't live my family one day but that was just then. Now Stanley wants to help me achieve my goal so he's by side almost 24/7 . He helps me with my house rent, fees for petty things and also sometimes cook for me when I'm at work. He lives just below my apartment so I'm always not in need of anything.

I haven't even called my parents for more than seven months because I feel to more than just ok to put burden to on parents. I believe in Stanley, he's never betrayed me and never seen him with girls even though we were not yet as into any serious relationship, we've always seen each other as brother  and sister but there's something between us that I can't imagine will ever deprive away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys I because I'm not perfect , why don't you comment to approach  my mistakes and free feel to tell me what I should add to it to make it sound as a good start.
Thank you........this chapter is basically describing the creation of relationship between Jemima , family and Stanley .