Chapter 1.3

Huh

I breathed out whilst opening my eyes.

Just another day alone, I guess. Not that I should be surprised. It's been almost 12 years. 12 years since the day that changed my life.

Wait. I feel something. It's... It's someone's presence. But who? I don't have any friends.

I get up off the tree I was laying on and walk, pretending I don't know there is someone spying on me. I bring my hand to my jean's pocket so that the person wouldn't suspect anything. But in reality I was reaching for my pocket knife in case they tried to do something to me.

Woosh.

It moved. But where? I look behind me and see nothing. So I turn back to the front and carry on walking.

Woosh

There it is again. It would be best if I ignored it.

Tap. Tap.

I felt something tap me on the shoulder so I quickly turned my head, only to find nothing. I also felt the presence fade away.

I looked around for any proof that the presence was here. But there was nothing. No footprints no-

"Wait" I said to myself as I looked down, to find a scrolled up piece of paper. "What's this?"

I opened it up to find some writing that says:

'Go to the old abandoned house around 10 miles to he west from here. There you will find medicine, food, drinks, weapons and clothes.

-

Anne Onimous

Finally I can get somewhere to live. But should I go. I mean why should I trust the presence. For all I know it could kill me. Slaughter me to death. I shouldn't trust them. I should follow that rule I parents say to their children. Well, every other parents apart from mine. Betrayers.

Anyway what was it again? 'Strangers can cause danger'? No. That wasn't it. It was 'stranger equals danger' no it wasn't that either.

Who cares? My motto is f*** rules for a reason. I'm going.

But what if it's all fake?

What if it isn't?

What it is a trap?

What if it isn't?

What if I go to the wrong place?

What if you don't?

What if I get killed?

Let's be honest now. How would you get killed. You've been surviving on your own for over 12 years. So how would you get killed? Tell me that.

Fair enough. But what if I do?

You won't.

How do you know that?

You want me to explain it again.

No

So stop arguing.

And this is why I always hate arguing with my brain.

And this is why I love arguing with my rebel.

Hate you

Love you too

Shut up, brain

Only if you go.

Fine. What do you think I'm not going to go.

You tricked me again didn't you 

Well Nahhh

I'm leaving

See ya

I entered the building, look around for water. But all I wound was a girl standing near a closet in the wall. I sneak up behind her pulling out one of my blades pressing the cool metal against her skin.

"Scream and you'll no longer have a head," I threat whispering in her ear

Then all of a sudden, a bullet comes towards me, I was unable to move in time. It hit me, in the leg, and I was bleeding.

******************************************************

Yo, its Ini_TAA here. I'll be doing Lightning's POV in the book.