6

Herb😴😩 (baby daddy😉)

I was walking down the block rapping lyrics, u was about to walk past bibby house till I chose to drop by.

"Moma!"

"Which one of you boys is it this time"

"Your favorite"

"Don't play yourself son" Mally said from out of nowhere

"Son son, don't play you can't even get to a daddy level"

"Stupid bitch"

"Hit a never?"

"Moma tell herb lightskin Lil bill looking ass leave me alone"

"Yall hungry"

"Yea, I going to go wash my hand. Something your dirty ass probably don't know how to do" I said walking towards the back t wash my hand in Popi room.
--

Popi😈😉

I was in my own Lil world, dancing in my room to kehlani-wanted I always ed love dancing and doing hair, it's just something I do besides fighting and shopping.

I'd hated to be you watching him love me, I'd hate to you watching him touch me, now I am blessed to have what I need...

I began to feel eyes on me, I turned around to see herb watching me. I looked down at my attire and waa kinda embarrassed because I had on a sports bra and Nike track shorts.

" learn how to knock " I said putting on my cookie monster sweat pants and walked out my room. He pulled be back in and sat me on his lap

" I didn't know you could dance"

"Now you know, now come on my bae in there waiting on me"

"Who?" He asked with his eye brow up

"Food, duh"

"That's yo only other bae Lil girl"

" how sway" I asked looking at my phone. He snatched it back and kissed me. I sat there shocked a Lil bit then gave in. We kissed a Lil bit more than expected, until I pulled back biting his lip.

"You a freak shawty "I shrugged and hopped off his lap

"It's a habit get use to it"

"Gladly" he said getting up and walking in my bathroom that was connected to my room. I saw him washing his hands looking in the mirror.

Cocky bitch, but he my cocky bitch.

"Ayo, bae" I said pushing him back to wash my hands.

"Yeah"

"Don't hurt me, I will hurt you back to the point of no return" I said turning around drying my hands.

"I gotchu, I aint sharing shit with none of these goofys. You mines" he said pecking my lips. I blushed a little and pulled my hair back a little behind my ear and smiled. I walked back into my room. I felt him hit my ass

"Oww, felt like you smacked me like maw maw smacked mally"

"Get use to it" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Glady" I said smirking

-----

I felt like being a Lil cute in this chapter enjoy vote and comment I don't like dry readers.

-wugga 😈