7

I was on my computer looking for places I can look into, for dance. I felt that should look for places, because I really love dancing.

"Baby, what you on?"

"I'm looking for places to pursue dancing" I said putting my hair I a poneytail.

"Let me see you dance again"

"You good"

"Come on, I'll get you those retro's you wanted"

I looked at him and blinked, I shrugged and went to my stereo and turned Rihanna- kiss it better. I put herb in one of my stools and started to circling around him.

"Don't make me laugh and just watch" I said

"Do you" he said looking at me all wierd.

I started rolling my hips and bent  over, and got into a squat position and popped my hip out and did the same with the other. I got on the floor and started to twerk a little.

"Shit" When I looked back, I saw he had to light a blunt..😏 I got that good?

I turned around, and started crawling to him I stood up a little and took the blunt from him and sucked the smoke that was in his mouth into mine,  then I hit the blunt.

"Part your mouth" I said in a kind of raspy voice.

He did as told, and I blew the smoke from my mouth into his.

I left some smoke in my mouth and the song switched to zayne- pillow talk. I and did a hand stand into a back bend and rose my leg,and blew the smoke out.
I was a little into the moment and just kept going till I was tired.

"Damn Lil bro, I didn't know you could dance" squeak said.

"My twin the best fuck you mean dumbass"

"Not today, yo" I said grabbing my face towel wiping off my sweat.

"I'm hungry, mally take moma car and go get me some Harolds"
I said tossing him the keys

" Why you didn't let me do it" squeak asked

"Do it ion care, just don't take to long" they both walked out arguing over who was going to drive.

"Yo Lil ass can't even reach the gas pedal" squeak said mushing mally head.

"Keep yo dirty ass hand off of me, and eat ass" Mally said slapping him and running out to the car

"What's up with yall slapping me and running away, dirty ass motherfucker. Keep yall shits off me, im tired of yall drunk asses" he  said walking out the house.

I looked at herb and he was laying in my bed look out of it.

"Bae, somebody made the child mad"

"He always mad"

"Mhm, baby gimme kiss" I said turning his face towards me, I pocked my lips out.

"You such a big baby" he said pecking my lips between each word.

Alot of people don't know, but herb is actually nice and mushy to me but when he out there he has to but on this hard interior, but I understand why. I'm really nice, but it be these dumb Lil girls trying me and that ain't going. But in reality, we are actually just nice people.

"But I'm your big baby" I said laying my head in the crook of his neck. I started to kiss his neck, I wrapped my whole body around him like a baby.

"You going to start something,  you cant finish"

"Shush, this how ima go to sleep at the moment" I said into his neck.

"What about your food"

"I'll smell it, now shush"

"What ever" he reached and turned the a\c and and coverd us up. That's the only way I can actually sleep. He laid his hands on my booty, and laid his face in my neck and kissed it.

" Amiracle " I rose up and looked at him, because he called me by my first name

" yes " I said looking in his eyes.

"I care about you" I smiled and rubbed my hand over his face.

"I care about you too Herbet" I said pecking his lips a couple times, then it turned into a full blown one. I pulled back and had  a big ass smile on my face.

" AH4L " I said putting our pinkies together.

"Aint no Givin up bihh" he said in a girly voice. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Unless you wana lose ya dickk" I said laughing but was serious.

"Watch yo mouth, and I ain't going no where I'm your shawty." He said slapping my butt

" What ever, but good night"

"Its 4"

" and? "

"Ight"

I soon heard light snoring in like 2.5 seconds, how the hell? I soon drifted off as well.

---
I got plans for this book, it's not going to be like no other no limit book, me and tata and said this going to be like no other.

I will try to update every day for thus week.
Sorry for mistakes
-wugga 😈