31

"She's a bad Thing! Fine as hell! Thick as fuck! Omg! That's my baby" Mena , Gotti yelled as I was getting ready for my baby shower. I rolled my eyes as I slipped on my dress. Im so tired of being pregnant it's sickening. I'm not even emotional anymore just mean asl. I honestly don't give a fuck either.

"You guys are annoying, go be use somewhere " I said shooing them off. I could hear them smack their lips I finished applying lip gloss to my lips and fixed my hair.

"Don't ever get pregnant again you to disrespectful" Mena said plucking my hair.  I squinted my eyes at her

Watch her ass not eat😊

"Let's do something fun" I said twirling around in the chair looking at them. Gotti raised an eyebrow and picked up her phone

"What you have in mind?" She asked Mena went to go get dressed and kira was already dressed.

"We should have a lil photo shoot"I smiled as she groaned, I don't know why she does this. She knows I love taking pictures, even more when they are of me.

She didn't move so I just took a mirror picture and called it a day.

@shes.amirical I make anything look good

@lilbibby gene creds🙌🏾😊

@nolimit_squeak you look like a potato 😳but where the other half of that dress🤔

@shes.amirical 😜😘 @lilbiby , spell potato 😕😒@nolimit_squeak

@21savage 😊😍😍😍luh sister

@shes.amiracle I'm mad at you 😕 I'll see you at the party @21savage

Me and shauni been becoming like brother and sisters lately, he been doin shows so I would have my teenage boy dancers that dance at my center come hang out with him and let them get to see the life of fame. I love that they adore him and even take on some of his actions.

---
This short but I wanna give y'all this 😊this weekend I'm doing back to back 😋🤘🏽to make it up. Ik y'all love us😈 -wuuggaaa 💋