chapter 10 (S+S forever)

Sarahs pov

were all at the sidemen house now, I'm sitting next to Simon when he whispers in my ear 'can you help me get some food from the kitchen' him whispering that gave me shivers down my spine. I nod my head, and we walk into the kitchen.

"So what did you think of your present from me and the guys?" He said looking in the cabinet. "It was amazing nothing can make this day better" i say with a smile on my face.

"Well" he says puling a box out of his pocket and opening it to revile a silver chain with a black stone on it "i got you this as well" i look at it and take it out of the box "Open it" he says with a smile on his face.

i open it and it reviles a picture of me and him when we were 10 and one today with just me and him and at the bottom of it says 'S+S FOREVER' "here let me put it on you" he says so i turn around and i can feel his soft hands brush against my neck which makes shivers appear down my spine, what does this boy do to me.

I turn around and instantly hug Simon once i let go after about 2 minutes once i let go i trip over something making me fall to the floor but Simon falls as well onto of me,

Simons pov

i suddenly feel myself fall but i catch my self kinda, i realise I'm about 5 inches from Sarahs face, her eyes were sparkling her lips looked so soft i start to lean in.

Sarahs pov

I can't stop looking in his eyes, he starts to move his face closer to mine, when were about an inch apart we hear the door open and it was JJ so he shouted "GUYS NO HAVING SEX IN THE KITCHEN" we both bolt up and we pretend like nothing happened.

After all the commotion we get our food and all watch a movie after about an hour in i fall asleep thinking if JJ didn't interrupt i would have kissed Simon.

Simons pov

The movie is over and I'm the only one still awake, i was only thinking of what happened in the kitchen threw most of the movie, i was so close to kissing Sarah.