chapter 17 (Me And Si Are Just Friends)

Sarah's pov

I wake up to Shauna shaking me "Sarah wake up nowwwww!!!" "Ugh, f uck off Shauna" i say and pull the covers up to my chin. "Im recording by the way" she says snickering. I look up to her rubbing my eyes and seeing the camera in her hand.

"Shuana get out" i say plopping my head down on the pillow. "Simon is here with the guys downstairs" she says making me instantly say "What?!?"

She then turns the camera to her face while staring to walk out of the room while saying to the camera "See how excited she is that Simon here, they totally are together, my OTP" i then shout cause she is out of the room "Me and Si are just friends, and thats all i like him as a friend Shau"

What will i ever do with her. Well time to get ready"

Simon's pov

"Me and Si are just friends, and thats all i like him as a friend Shau" i here Sarah shout from upstairs, Josh suddenly looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile cause he known i was going to ask her on a date today, well i guess thats not happening.

i then get up from where i was sitting. "Si" i hear Josh say "Im just going to the loo" i say back to him.

I look in the mirror. How could i be so stupid? She's you best friend of course she doesn't like you! She kissed you though. Wait i kissed her, ugh she probulary didn't want to make it awkward! ugh i am stupid for doing that!

i look in the mirror "She's you best friend you cant like her like this!!"i say out loud to myself.

after a bit of talking to myself, i know in weird. i walk out and i just realised i hit the door into someone, i look down, Sarah

i bend down and try and help her but i think i knocked her out "Sarah" i start to shake her.

"Boo!!!" she suddenly screams that frightens me and i had her in my arms and i let go which causes her to hit against the cold hard ground. "Oww" she says. "Im so sorry" i say helping her up up again.

She looked into my eyes with those sparkling brown-black eyes me getting lost in them.

Sarah's pov

I was walking in the hall when a door suddenly hits me, i pretend to be knocked out "Sarah" i here in a whisper that belongs to the one and only Simon Minter and then i feel him pick me up a bit and shake me.

"Boo!!" i say trying to scare him but as i did it he did get scared but he let me go and i hit my head just again on the floor "Oww" i say. "Im so sorry" he says helping me up again and i look into his eyes, there so blue i just realised.

i then realised her staring into mine for a bit to long, i decided to wave my hand in front of his face "Siii... hello anyone in there" i say laughing "Oh erm sorry" she says helping me to my feet "Erm Sar can i ask you something"

"Ya" i say smiling as i dust of my black skinny jeans and my black oversized SDMN tee. "Erm will you.. erm.. will you... actually forget it, its silly" he says turning away and about to walk away but then i say " Si are you ok".

"Ya" he walks out without turning around. There was just a bit of me hoping that he would ask me out, but why me, i mean have you seen him, wow he is smoking, and his personalty i think its impossible not to fall for him.

i then feel my phone vibrate i look at the caller "Jason" it reads. why is he calling me. If you dont know who he is, he's another friend from home, Simon doesn't really know him but i know him well, but I've known him as long, but I'm closer to Simon.

J = Jason S =Sarah

J = Hey, Sar

S = Hey Jason, why you calling

J = what can't i call a good friend and say hi

S = No i didn't mean it like that

J = Naw its fine, also we should meet up sometime if I'm ever over in London

S = Ya that would be awesome, i would really want to catch up

J = Well i actually am in London

S = Wait really, we should meet up, can you pick me up and we could go to Starbucks or something

J = Shore whats the address ill pick you up

S = Its (address here)

J = K, ill be there in 10

S = Ill see you soon

J = See you soon

{Pic of Jason at the bottom}

After that conversation look in there mirror and i think well I've looked worse.

i then walk into the sitting room where everyone is "The queen herself has arrived" "Shut up Shauna " after that i sit down and start talking about random sh it.

{10 mins later}

The door bell goes off "He's here" i say getting up and walking to the door, opening it to revel Jason.

"Jason" i say. "Sarah, i would hug you but i know you dont like hugs so" he says smiling at me "thanks for remembering, hey come in and say hi to my friends" i say looking into his eyes.

"Sure" he says walking in and closing the door i then lead him into the room and then i say "Guys this is Jason" me saying that caused everyone to go silent "Hey" he says awkwardly "Hey" nearly everyone said.

"Well see ya" i say grabbing his hand and dragging him out of that awkward situation. "Well time to go" i say letting my hand go of his.

When we got to starbucks we talked for so long and when we got back to the house we were talking in the kitchen cause everyone else were making videos in the sitting room.

"Hey Sar, em do you want to go out sometime" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Like we did to day or like a date or something?" i say awkwardly. "Like a date" he says smiling. "Sure" i say smiling cause i haven't gone on one since i was like 16 and I'm 22 now so why not.

"Cool ill pick you up tomorrow at 7" he says starting to walk out to go home me following him to the door "Well ill see you tomorrow at 7" "See you then" with that he makes his why to his car and as he is about to get in he shouts "I forgot to mention, you still look beautiful" which causes me to snicker a little bit and smile.

I then close the door and look at the time 8:00 sh it i need to upload i run upstairs and start to upload a vid i made a couple days ago and start to upload it and then record a few more until its 1:00am and i go to bed.

{What Jason looks like}