Chapter 1: The Day We Met

* JC's POV *

I've been stuck in this hospital for the past 5 years of my life. I've been staring at my rooms ceiling for the past 5 years. I'm sick of seeing hand sanitizer being rubbed on people's crusty, dirty hands. I'm sick of seeing doctors everyday in my dull, boring room.

Now you may be wondering, how I ended up in this hospital. Well, it started 5 years ago when I turned 13 years old. I had started feeling unusual, every single day I had, fever, nausea, until oneday I had a seizure in my bed. That's when my mom brought me in to the ER. Thats when my life totally got ruined. Thats when I stopped filming youtube videos on o2l. Because I found out I had a rare disease called Von Hippel-Lindau disease which means that my body produces tumours all around my body, and if left untreated than there a possible chance of death. Luckily for me it was treated in time but the doctors had found a big tumour on my lung that has been there for more than the other small ones. The tumour was being treated with chemo, (which sucks ass). The o2l guys still visit me but not as often as they used to, they're to busy on tour and making youtube videos, and I really wish that were my life right now. Instead im stuck on this concrete bed along with my concrete pillow. Anyway--

Dr. Keiro suddenly comes in the room to do her daily checkup on Jc.

" Hello Justin, as usual im going to do a check up on you and make sure your all right okay?"

" I've said a Million times that my name is J-C "

Dr. Keiro proceeded on with doing the normal checkup she did on me. She checked on my eyes, ears, stomach etc. she even did blood tests and other weird examinations.
" Dr. Keiro do you mind if I go across my room to get some chips at the vending machine?"

"Justi- I mean J-Jc you know very well that you can't be walki-"
Jc interupted her with rage and fiery in his voice. You could tell he was going to blow.

" I CANT WALK YOUR TELLING ME THAT I CANT WALK WHEN I HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD FEET!? I'VE BEEN IN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 5 SHITTY YEARS! NOW IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT OF HERE ILL GET UP MYSELF"

" Fine, but i'm not held responsible if you have any injuries when walking to the vending machine"
Dr. Keiro began to walk to the wooden door at my room, but she stopped and looked at me and said
" And don't ever talk to me like that, understood?"

I nodded in disbelief that me yelling actually worked. After she left I took my cane looking thing and I had gotten up. My legs felt like two noodles, weak and wobbly. But I managed to get up and leave my room. Leaving my room was like seeing a bright light in the distance. The tile floors were a pearl white color and they were perfectly aligned along the floor. I kept walking towards the vending machine, but my eyes were locked on the pearl white tiles. When I was approximately 2 feet away from the machine I bumped into this short brunette girl with gorgeous green eyes.
" Oh so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!"
Her voice was so soft, So soft that it could bring any human into a deep slumber.
" O-oh um thats fine you go first" I gestured towards the vending machines so she knew what I was talking about.
" Uhm... No you go first" Her voice went an octave higher than before, I dont know why, but did I insult her in anyway?
" No you go you obviously need it haha" I tried cracking a joke to lighten the mood but I seemed to just make matters worse.
" You know what asshole i'll just go to the vending machines on the OTHER side of the building" She walked away almost immediately and never looked back.
Shit, I just ruined my chance with that girl. She was a bitch anyways, I hate people who don't get jokes.
I slowely walked to the vending machine and tryed not to hurt my legs and I grabbed some Lays chips and an Arizona. Thats when I headed back to my concrete room. Yay.

* Mystery Girls POV *

I cant believe that random guy just said that to me! What am I fat? Did i look anxious? Doesn't matter now because I walked away. Plus I'm not hungry anymore. Im currently at my aunts room. She's suffering from a coma. It happened 4 months ago...
(FLASH BACK)
" Auntie please your drunk, I'll call a cab and we can go home please" I begged
" N-no cmon just, just dance with all the n-nice guys here" her breathe smelled of a combination of vodka and tequila. That wasn't a good combination. I decided to take matters into my own hands and grabbed my aunt and started heading towards what looked like an exit sign.
" You stupid little whore I told you I am NOT going" with that sentence she said she slapped me hard on the cheek. My cheek turned a tomato red color and started to bruise up instantly.
" O-M-G I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"
"Whatever lets just go home NOW"
The music at the club was so loud that the building was practically shaking.
We exited the club and into the streets
" here ill d-drive" Said my aunt while spitting a little.
I wiped the spit off
" No I'll call a cab your too drunk"
" NO IM DRIVING THE CAR YOU WHORE"
Again with the whore? Whats her problem?
We got into her black honda and we started to drive, she kept swirving from side to side on the road and I was at the back terrified.
When suddenly
everything
Went
Black.

( BACK TO REALITY)

It was by far the worst night of my whole life. But that doesn't mean that I don't want my aunt to live. She's been in this coma for months now. I want my life back, I want to finish high school, go to college etc. I haven't even had time to upload videos on my youtube channel. I had over 500,000 subs and I was so grateful. But at this point, who knows what will happen with my life.
Suddenly I felt my aunts hand squeeze mine.

A/N Hey guys my name is Rachel and this is a new book im writting about! Its a jccaylen fanfiction! I know that the first chapter isn't really good but they will get better! Comment some stuff about
you guys so I get to know more about you! And comment if you would like me to continue this story! BYEEZ