Wedding Dress Shopping

I took Sarah, Aaliyah, Shawn's mom Karen, my mom, Jacki, and my best friend Adrienne wedding dress shopping with me.

"Hey I have made and appointment for Bella the bride a few weeks ago." Sarah spoke.

"Hello, yea, okay, ladies, who's our bride?" Asked the 40ish year old looking lady.

"I'm Bella." I waved.

"Hello Bella, my lovely Nancy will help you guys today."

"Hey I'm Nancy." The 30 year old lady said.

"I'm Bella nice to meet you." I said as we walked to the back of the salon.

"So tell me about your wedding Bella." Nancy spoke.

"Okay, well the wedding is June 8th in Milan Italy, the theme is classy, and yeah." I laughed.

"Okay, so what's your dress going to look like?" Asked Nancy.

"I want a backless mermaid dress." I spoke.

"Beautiful." She said leading me to look at the tons of dresses. I picked 5 of my favorite. I wore the first option it was lace long sleeve with backless mermaid bottom.

"Bella you look gorgeous." Aliyah said.

"Thanks, but I don't like it, it's not calling my name." I said. I changed to a sleevless dress sweetheart neckline, it fit me tight and showed off my body beautifull with a slit.

"I love it but not seeing it yet." My mom said. I changed to the third dress, all of it was lace and it had sleeves with the back covered.

"Honey, why don't you take all of them, you look beautiful on all of them." Karen said.

"Awe Karen you're sweet, I can't wait to show you guys the next dress though!" I said. I changed to the last dress, it was a spagethi strap, with no back, the bottom fell perfectly, my body looked awesome I felt beautiful, and it had a Givenchy shoe looking front, I love it. As I walked out of the fitting room my mom started crying and Karen had tears in her eyes.

"Mom don't cry!" I said getting teary eyed now too.

"Bella, oh my god! You look magneficent!" Jacki said.

"Bella, Shawn is seriously so lucky to have you, you'll look so beautiful on your wedding! Shawn will be so happy to see you walk down the isle in that." Karen spoke.

"Awe thanks Karen." I smiled.

"Bella!! YOU NEED TO BUY THIS!! You look beautiful!" Aaliyah said.

"You look so beautiful Best Friend! I'm going to cry I'm so happy for you!" Adrienne said crying.

"This is the best dress I've seen on you it looks beautiful!" Sarah added.

"Thanks you guys!" I smiled.

"Do you see yourself wearing this dress?" Nancy asked.

"Yes I do!" I smiled.