Magnus

So there I was, just had fun on the battlefield in Valhalla, which I was coming to like, when Blitzen came down the World Tree into my room. I had previously been lying on the bed, but I sat up in alarm when I noticed him. My surprise turned to annoyance. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, Blitz? How many times? Text me or whatever, but stop using the tree to get in! You're a hero remember?

He started at me, his face full of shock. My tone wavered.

"Blitz? Blitzen, wassup?"

His mouth twitched, but he slowly replied:

"Egypt... God... Magic... No!"
I blinked. Egypt and God in the same sentence? Wow. Annabeth had just told me about her 'lush Greek and Roman camps', and now some random Egyptian stuff had come into my life? Haha. No way. I can not keep track of one set of Gods, let alone four!

Blitz suddenly shook his arms about in a flurry. I stared at him. He was doing sign language.

'You can speak, Blitzen!' My mind screamed. I calmly asked him to repeat it.

"S-A-M. Taken. Egypt. God. Bad. Help."

I asked him:

"So Sam's been taken to Egypt by a God that's bad?"

He spoke out loud, but with a thin, shaky voice.

"Yeah, kid. Samirah's been taken. Not to Egypt exactly, but maybe... Brooklyn? That's where Hearthstone's tracking rune used him up. He's sunbathing there..."

We both shook at the thought. Blitz couldn't be in the sun, he probably dreaded the thought, and anyway, for Gods' sake, it was winter! Who sunbathes in winter?

"...and will probably wake up in an hour, he doesn't know I'm here to get you though. He insisted that you weren't involved, kid, he said that you would be too worried about Sam, because you have a crush on h-"

"I have a what!? Seriously Blitz, if you two are getting a laugh out of thi-"

"Kid! One hour, remember? Come! Now!"