Michael Scott

"Morning gang!" Michael yelled entering the office door! The room stayed silent, just until Dwight spoke up,
"Morning Michael!". Dwight was the only one that cared about what Michael said. The rest of the office just thought that if the stayed silent they would have a better chance to get their work done.
"So whats on the planner today boss?"
"Well Ryans visiting to check up on us."
"Ugh Ryan?! Stupid tech boy!"
"Now Dwight, I entirely agree but we must put on a good presentation to show him that I can handle Dunder Mifflin." they both sighed and as Dwight strolled back to his desk.
With a swish of his hand Jim made Dwights papers disappear. Jim was quite talented when it came to his magic, especially when it involved pranking Dwight.
Dwight looked around confused. "Jim, papers." he demanded. Jim saw Dwight begin to raise his hand to cast a spell on Jim, but Jim's clever ways came running back to him. Jim reversed the spell and threw it towards Dwight. He had just save himself the embarassment of having no eyebrows.
But with the snap of his fingers Dwights eyebrows were back. Jim looked over his sholder towards Pam, which was smiling at him.
Dwight reached for the printer then threw something down at Jim.
"Memo." he spoke.
Jim read:
Presentation today at 12:30 to explain the responsibilities of having, and doing, magic within the office.
"Great job Dwight, I'm so proud." Jim said sarcastically.
Dwight quickly shot a glare.
"Who cares about this stupid presentation anyway?" Angela said with sass.
Dwight got quiet and sat down.
"And pam, button up your shirt this isn't chilis!" she said as she walked towards the copier.
Dwight was still stuck on Angela, but supposedly she had moved on, to Michaels number three, Andy. Andy was just below Dwight in ranking, but still Dwight felt as if Andy was better than him, at least with woman.