Ryan Howard

"Everyone everyone QUIET!" Michael ran out of his office yelling. Everyone began to settle down.
"Ryan is coming and we NEED to impress him. Angela he is coming in an hour go buy snacks and a nice sign that says "Ryan we love you."
"No." Angela replied with her arms crossed.
"Ryan you're cute?"
"No."
"Fine fine. No sign, whatever."
Angela stomped her way out.
"Wait what?! Ryans coming?!" Kelly yelled running around.
Kelly and Ryan were in a relationship one would say. Ryan was looking for a one time thing but Kelly was more interested in a marriage.
Kelly snapped her fingers and was in a wedding dress. "Is this too straight forward?" she asked. She tried on outfit after outfit in an attempt to get Ryans attention.
Within 20 minutes Angela was back at setting up the snacks in the conference room. "Guys guys! Ryan's here! Be cool!" Michael yelled.
"Hey my man! Ryyyyaaannnn HOWARD! How are ya buddy? Long time no see buddy!" Michael said quite audibly.
"Oh, hey, uh- Michael. We saw each other last week." Ryan said quietly.
"Yeah!" Michael laughed, "ready to get this show on the road fire boy!?".
Ryan was guided into the conference room at sat down at the table. "Snacks, no?" Michael asked. No one moved beside Kevin, Kevin was always one for chips and crackers.
"Okay so, having magical powers in thy work place comes with lots of responsibilities. Such as, only using them to get work done. Now say it, only using them to get work done.". No one moved or said anything, besides Dwight and Andy obviously. Michael went on and on about " The magical magic rules of thy office chambers." or so Michael called it when all of a sudden there was a smell.
Pam began to cough and gag along with others. "Ugh! Is that the smell of the devil?!" Angela yelled. Dwight began to sniff around. "Oh no. It's a fire."