Warehouse Wonders

Everyone broke out in a panic.
"Everyone stay calm!" Dwight yelled.
"Where is it coming from?" Andy asked.
Dwight led everyone down stairs where the main scent was coming from.
      We heard screams coming from the warehouse, but there was not much smoke. Dwight kicked down the door and crouched as if someone was about to attack.
"Oh my god." Jim said.
Pam stood silently, dazed and confused. Roy stood in front of aisles and aisles of flames. "I love you Pam!" He yelled over and over.
     Pam and Roy use to date. Actually they were engaged for years, right before the wedding AKA right after Jim kissed Pam while they were still together. They did not end well... But Pam and Jim are doing great!
      Dwight ran down the rest of the steps towards Roy about to cast a spell. "AH- do not come any closer!" Roy yelled, his hands flaming. Dwight backed away slowly.
     Roy is currently on probation. After punching Jim he has not been the most popular fellow of Dunder Miffin.
     "Pam!" Roy yelled.
Pam stood silently beside Jim. All of a sudden Roy's hand begin to move upward, and so did Pam.
     Pam began to squirm as she levitated into the air. Andy attempted to stop Roy by casting the water spell which would soak him and the fire. But that definitely did not work. Roy quickly reacted and began to throw balls of fire at him. Putting up a protective spell, Andy was able to push the fire back towards Roy, which did add to the fire.
     Roy placed Pam directly in front of him. Though her feet were on the ground, she still could not move.
"Pam, I still love you." Roy said sweetly.
Pams face scrunched up as he kneeled down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"
     Jim came running down towards Roy spinning up a ball of wind in his hand. He stepped in front of Roy and sent the strong winds towards him. The winds were so powerful the flames began to go out.
     Roy got sucked into the flames, resulting in his skin burning up and shriveling off. In Roy's last few moments he quickly sent himself flying up to the ceiling,"I will see you again Pam! I love you!".  And just like that Roy disappeared.