No control whatsoever

What was happening to me? It was weird. I was not as upset as I should have been, over the relationship of Allison and Isaac. It was fine, really, they both looked so happy. It warmed my heart a little when I happened to see then laughing together. Strange, huh? I mean, yes, they were my friends but I dated that girl! Shouldn't I feeling more hurt, more jealous? Nothing. I was freaking out deep inside. What was wrong with me? Was I so damaged that I wasn't human anymore? Ok, now I was exaggerating. Don't be such a drama queen, Scott! Why did I start thinking this anyway?

"Scot! Hey, Scoooot! Do you hear me?" Stiles asked waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked. Oh, yeah, I was in the school cafeteria with Stiles.

"Sorry Stiles, my mind drifted off for a bit there. What did you ask me?" It was one of those rare days when everyone of their friends were otherwise occupied and the two could be alone like the b.w.b. times (before werewolf bite).

"I said, that now that no one is here to hear us come clean. Be honest with me, man. I've known you long enough to realize that the sullen look you put on when you see Allison with Isaac is fake. So spill! What's going on?" Stiles exclaimed. Damn, I was afraid of this. What do I do now? Don't panic. He is your best friend. He will be supportive no matter what.

"Well, Stiles, you are my best friend so I will trust you with this, but you can't tell anyone and I swear to God that if you stop talking to me after you know I will curse you. I'm serious." I pressed on when he started laughing. The second wave of laughing was so strong I thought he would fall of the table. Finally with his eyes full of tears he asked "How could you do this to me? Saying you are serious in that tone? It was hilarious."

"I can see that." I replied with mirth in my voice. Stiles had managed once again to completely calm me down. "Stiles I'm confused, I have strange feelings and urges lately and frankly I'm terrified." I sighed "Do you have time to talk about it after school?" "Of course! Let's go to my house after school. My dad will be at work." He assured me. I was happy I had him. I needed a good friend right now.

-----Time skip to Stiles's room------

"So...." He inquired "Are you gonna tell me sometime soon or you have to complete certain miles pacing back and forth in my room? Wait, is this part of the curse you were talking about before? Because if it is" I glared daggers at him "Ok.. I'm stopping now. Just trying to lighten up the mood." He defended himself with his hands up. "I know, it's just difficult. Alright I can do this." I encourage myself and take a big breath.

"I see weird dreams." I start uneasily. "What kind of dreams?" Stiles asks "Nightmares?" "No, wet dreams" I correct him shyly. "Can you explain in a little more detail?" "I dream of sexual acts and end up having to wash my underwear and sheets almost every other night." "Does it feel good? No, I mean what this has to do with your peculiar attitude towards Allison?" He ponders "Oh! Your dreams are not about Allison! You like someone else! That's why the disappointment look on your face is fake. You don't have feelings for her anymore. Well, romantic feelings." He deducts "Way to go dude. Who's the girl?" He inquires. I hesitate before I reply.

"What makes you so sure that it's a girl?"

"Stiles! You're awake? STILES!" I yell as I give him a small shove. That seemed to pull him out of his trance like state. "Scott, that was so weird! I just remembered that I have dreamt of you telling me that you liked a guy and that his name started with C... What was it? Caleb? No.. Maybe Colin? I don't think so..." From the time that he had said that letter I couldn't stop staring at him wide eyed. What in hell was happening? How could he know that?

Meanwhile Stiles continued talking "Ugh, I can't remember. So frustrating. Then again it was just a dream. It was an amazing coincidence that even a small part came true. Dreaming of the right name would be increasingly unnatural. Anyway, let me rephrase it. Who's the guy?" I shake my head to concentrate at the matter in hand. I would think about that 'amazing coincidence' later.

"So you don't mind?" I swallow nervously "You will still be my friend?"

"Scott, did you really think that after all the things I stood by you for, you becoming a werewolf and trying to kill me, Peter trying to kill us, Matt trying to kill us and our parents, Gerard abducting me to intimidate you, dead bodies turning up everywhere... The list could go on and on but I think I made my point. After all that you thought I could hate you for a little homosexuality? Believe me, I'm FINE with it." Stiles concluded.

"Wow" I said dazed "When you put it like that, my fears do seem irrational. Thank you, dude. I love you." "Don't tell me it's me?" He asked dramatically to tease me. "No, I love you like a brother, you know that." "So is it someone from school?" He asked seriously now. "No" I replied "It's someone older. I could be his child." Stiles whistled "That older, huh?" At that moment I started pacing again.

"He's the worst choice I could have made, if I had a choice over my dreams and feelings. But no, the only two choices I really have is to tell him and be rejected or not to tell him and try to will these urges away. I mean it's Chris Argent we're talking about, not only he is a hunter, he is also my ex-girlfriend's father. There is no way this is going to end well!" I ranted.

"Are you kidding me? You have erotic dreams with Mr. Argent?" Stiles shouted. "Why? Isn't he good looking? With his piercing leafy eyes, his toned body and his sexy smile..." I explained dreamily. "His is sexy and yours is creepy..." Stiles said mimicking my tone. I threw him a pillow but he dodged it. "I couldn't help it. You should have seen your face." He said laughing. "My feelings for Allison disappeared and when I try to flirt with a girl scenes from my dreams distract me. I can't even get aroused anymore by girls. My reaction when they try to touch me -not in a friendly way- is annoyance. Not need or desire. Nothing of the things I feel in the dreams." I said blushing "I can't be close to him because my lust awakens by the smallest things he does and I sport a raging boner, erratic breathing and enough heat to turn various areas red. I'm losing my mind. What should I do?" I plead.

"I don't know." Stiles sighed "Is it pure lust or do you like him?" "I don't know but he is the only one I can think about." I replied earnestly. "Maybe it has something to do with your wolf. When did the dreams start?" "A few days after I became a True Alpha." "So, it's not impossible that that was the cause." I nodded "Here is what we'll do. You will go ask your boss that seems to know everything if it's possible, and try to figure out if you just want carnal pleasures or a relationship" "Did you need to put it that way?" I complained with flushed cheeks. "Yes. While you do that I will try to talk with him." "You're not going to tell him, are you?" I asked panic evident in my voice. "Relax, Scott. I will just try to learn his view on homosexuality and the age gap he finds acceptable between lovers." He stated calmly. "Ok, Thanks." I look at him with relief and gratitude.

"Now operation Wet Dream commences!" "STILES!!!"